Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In family stand tonight. So where is this legendary West Stand Upper support then ?

D

Deleted User X18H

On your feet and behind them please East is noisier tonight

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Is it f***. We're all overall quiet. Even the north is quieter. We need some spark from somewhere. come on Gus, weave your magic!!!!!!!!!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
It all comes down to where you stand. On the tv the west stand sound awesome when everyone joins in, and the east is like a library, full of pensioners and families.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
There is a deffinite lack of songs, but not a lack of singers. RM Taylor, get yourself into the East Stand son, it's not what you think. Though I do have a family in front of me, and two OAPs either side of me.... :lolol:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Once again Timmy reveals himself as a total bellend. Atmosphere was great in the way good to see the east stand make a contribution too!

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Acoustics do strange things. In my little part of the east there were times when it was noisy to distortion levels. This stand won't ever be the same of the north and the west but people DO join in. At the Liverpool game we couldn't hear the West very much at all from the family stand, but people there insist it was noisy.

Atmosphere tonight was immense.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I'm in the East and can hardly hear the Upper West at all. The south end of the Lower West seemed more lively.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Spotted? Er yours is all soft and seldom used ? .........Knight is your hero and your stamp up and down if you can't get in his bar? (most likely) He is one of mine to.

An emphatic this!

This is all bollocks. You talk bollocks. People in the Upper West know how good it is but when you're in different parts of the ground you get a distorted sound. I haven't heard a peep from the East Stand for the six or seven games I've been to at the Amex but that doesn't mean its been completely silent - I bet a few have given it some wellie it's just we cant hear it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here