Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Impulse Buys....................

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
have you ever bought something expensive on impulse that has landed you in trouble with the missus ?

I did on Monday which although my wife is still talking to me ( just ) she is a little pissed off with me.

I've wanted a Breitling watch now for a little while and saw the one I wanted in Brighton that was originally £1900 reduced to £1100 so I bought it. I thought it to be a bloody good saving.

So has an impulse buy ever landed you in a spot of bother ?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Is it the Navitimer World. :love:

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
just bought these fellas, obviously not in the £1000 range but i do reckon the missus will roll her eyes when she sees yet another pair of brightly coloured trainers

adidas-zx-racer-08-dec-2.jpg

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
No but im thinking about going out and buying a new telly and claiming it was an impulse buy...

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
just bought these fellas, obviously not in the £1000 range but i do reckon the missus will roll her eyes when she sees yet another pair of brightly coloured trainers

adidas-zx-racer-08-dec-2.jpg

Ah now that's where I went wrong. I should have just bought it without showing her the watch. I could then have told her ( if of course she noticed my watch had changed ) that it was only £100 and she'd have believed me. After all she wouldn't know the difference between a Breitling or a Timex !!.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I just bough the last Fratellis album in the HMV sale for a whopping £4. Does that count?

Jan 30, 2008
have you ever bought something expensive on impulse that has landed you in trouble with the missus ?

I did on Monday which although my wife is still talking to me ( just ) she is a little pissed off with me.

I've wanted a Breitling watch now for a little while and saw the one I wanted in Brighton that was originally £1900 reduced to £1100 so I bought it. I thought it to be a bloody good saving.

So has an impulse buy ever landed you in a spot of bother ?
prick !!

ElkieB

Jun 24, 2008
Peacehaven
Jonny Dixon. £55,000 but I thought I'D spoil myself.

Not only the wife annoyed but all these other people who shouted at me and did'nt like poor little Jonny much either. I had to put him back in the box and only get him out on special occassions.

Now where did I put that box?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Jonny Dixon. £55,000 but I thought I'D spoil myself.

Not only the wife annoyed but all these other people who shouted at me and did'nt like poor little Jonny much either. I had to put him back in the box and only get him out on special occassions.

Now where did I put that box?

Same one was Mark Farrington?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
An Albion season-ticket every year on renewal deadline day.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I was in trouble with myself when I had a late night shopping online with a bottle of scotch and a credit card.

You should have seen the rubbish that turned up over the next few days :shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here