Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

impressive gig or what?

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
I will be ringing in demanding a gay playlist, sorry take that playlist to brighten up everyones days, if i dont get what i what i may say **** live on air

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
What's the Bright 106 text line?

I'm going to send TEN tomorrow requesting 'Greatest Day,' which I reckon you'll be forced into playing as Gary and the boys are so damn sexy...sorry, popular.

Firstly Tom, its Bright 106.4...

Secondly, I'm not working tomorrow, I'm on holiday and STEERING well clear of any Take That songs.

And Thirdly, admit it, you meant 'sexy' and not 'popular' didn't you? :jester:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Also, he can just spend as much time as he wants talking about Gary and put it down to working on a radio station that plays music. If anyone else does that at work they get fired!

Obscene isnt it, and whilst the gary and the boys are playing he can bosh one or two out, yet he still complains!

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
If he was in the right frame of mind to accept that he's only 20% of the world's greatest band, made a grovelling apology to the TT army, and Gary said it was ok then I'd be happy for him to return.

However, at the moment, all I see is a pathetic loser who never showed the appreciation for the musical genius (Gary) that gave him his big break. Let's not forget Robbie was the LAST of the five chosen to be in the band. He needed them a lot more than they needed him. Every penny he has is a debt to Gary, everything he has learnt has come from the master, yet he slagged him off when the going got tough. That, my friend, is a mark of the man:angry:

In all seriousness, it would've been the best thing for Robbie if he had've joined up with Take That when they reformed. As it is now his career is dead in the water, whilst Take That are getting some much deserved success after having to watch Robbie prance around as a soloist for years.

That must've been hard for them to bear, and if I was one of the current members of the band I wouldn't want him back for good anyway.

See what I did there...???:lolol:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
This is one good reason to be jealous of those who went:

[yt]RUfH_-lhRHQ[/yt]

But what is with that German 'crowd' sitting around at namby pamby tables. They haven't a clue what hit them, have they! But you can just imagine them thinking "Gott in Himmel, no vunder ve lost ze vor."

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
He managed to RULE THE WORLD on his own for a few years, but Gary's PATIENCE has reaped the rewards in the long run. They've managed to RELIGHT THEIR FIRE in spectacular style. I PRAY every night that they will stay together forever more, and I'm SURE they will. Since that fateful day in 1996 all I have ever wanted is them BACK FOR GOOD. I know they decided that LOVE AIN'T HERE ANYMORE, but it wasn't any easier to take. I remember sobbing when I heard they had split. EVERYTHING CHANGES though, and now they're back better than ever. It's still my dream to one day meet the boys, for that I'D WAIT FOR LIFE.

In all seriousness though, yes, he should have made his apologies and rejoined a couple of years ago. They're f***ing IMMENSE without him, imagine what it would be like with him there too. I don't think my heart would take it! I'm seeing them on July 1st next year - fingers crossed he might be back in the fold by then!

Don't why, as assumption is the mother of all f*** up's, but I'd always assumed you were a bloke !

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Well thanks chaps for ruining a perfectly decent thread for those of us who have musical taste and aren't teenage girls or a homosexual.

It's no wonder other fans think we are all noofters when people are banging on about f***ing Take That.

Gary Barlow is not fit to polish Lemmy's nazi memorabilia!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I saw Motorhead support the Foo Fighters at Hyde Park a couple of years ago and I thought they were shit.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I saw Motorhead support the Foo Fighters at Hyde Park a couple of years ago and I thought they were shit.

Ditto. Overproduced, on stage late, off stage early, and a general wank-fest.

Oh, you meant Motorhead? The only saving grace on a day which was a steaming pile of turd. Angels and Arseholes having temper-tantrums because they wanted to be taken seriously, QOTSA coming over all Pink Floyd (they are truly f***ing awful), and some bint in a feather head-dress who would not have qualified as a groupie had she not been some third rate actress who decided she was "rawknrawl" and Foo Fighters finishing early, despite suddenly having the most responsive PA in the park when it had been "problematic" for Motorhead? No wonder Dave Grohl worships at the feet of Lemmy...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here