Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Immature, moi?

TURD

Jul 11, 2003
Says the poster with dancing bananas in his signaturde.

TURD

Jul 11, 2003
ooooooooooooh the prose, wit and style in your last post. I'm impressed:tosser:. You'll be up for the Nobel prize in litterature next. they will stuff it in a cannon then fire it up your arse so safeway can have a look while he explores the darker reaches of your colon.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH

This site is getting so bad I am actually having to do some work!

Im sure I remember a time when the majority of the conversation and debate was interesting and carried out with a fair degree of decorum.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Albion Dan said:
ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH

This site is getting so bad I am actually having to do some work!

Im sure I remember a time when the majority of the conversation and debate was interesting and carried out with a fair degree of decorum.

You must've been pissed.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Dan - why not start a thread that is interesting and hopefully there will be a decent conversation carried out with a degree of decorum, if one takes the lead others MIGHT follow.???

TURD

Jul 11, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Dan - why not start a thread that is interesting and hopefully there will be a decent conversation carried out with a degree of decorum, if one takes the lead others MIGHT follow.???

Hell might freeze over numbnuts.

Dunkstar

Jul 6, 2003
Up a Hill
This lizard loves cox i reckon!
blowbuddy.gif

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The Lizard King said:
...I wanna b loved!

But sometimes u have 2 b critical, of the club, your fellow fans, & yourself! Let's not get personal....I love u all!

I know of no other club that has a "singing section", it's amateurish. R we still gonna have 1 @ Falmer?....we'll b the laughing stock of the Prem'!:angel:

u should always b wary of people who speak in txt-talk. Those r the 1's u need 2 watch and keep @ arms length @ all times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here