Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Immature, moi?

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
just because it's an albion message board doesn't mean everything has to albion-related!! it would be a very dull message board indeed!!
:wave:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Seagullible said:
I dunno, Fatboy, Dannyseagull and the other 6 who I can't be bothered to name manage to share 3 seats!

But Why? they all have their own seats

The Lizard King

Sep 8, 2003
In hiding at the moment!
...I wanna b loved!

But sometimes u have 2 b critical, of the club, your fellow fans, & yourself! Let's not get personal....I love u all!

I know of no other club that has a "singing section", it's amateurish. R we still gonna have 1 @ Falmer?....we'll b the laughing stock of the Prem'!:angel:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Falmer will have a singing section, it'll be the whole ground.

Sing up for the Albion

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Lizard me old mate

The singing section ....it doesnt actually say that on the tickets...it was a suggestion made by the fans when witdean was born whereby if people wanted to sit and moad and whinge and bitch then they could all sit together ( READY FOR THE FLAK..........) in blocks B.C and D...for people who pissed those moaners off and who wanted to sing a bit, like in the old North Stand then it was suggested they sit together in block H&J, hence the singing section was born.

Nowadays, we seem to get moaners, whingers and bitchers in the H&J blocks because they want somewhere to sit down and sleep. If they dont want people standing up and shouting support then they ought to f*ck off and stay at home watching Grandstand.

Brighton Bird...I amigine you as a tall slim bird who is blonde and wears blue dresses! ( or is that just your avatar) LOL

dave the gaffer said:
Brighton Bird...I amigine you as a tall slim bird who is blonde and wears blue dresses! ( or is that just your avatar) LOL

Just me avatar I'm afraid (she is ginger - not blonde anyway). I do have a tendancy to wear the might blue though!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
grrrrr

:love:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
hahahahaha

:lolol: :lol: :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here