Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm not going to go to another Brighton game...

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Would i get 3 infraction points if i were to call him a wanker?

You'd probably have any points you have wiped clean!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Bring back Michael Mahoney Johnson:facepalm:

thumbnail.aspx
Well you got the picture right...well almost,you could'nt find a bigger Pony/Donkey...MMJ made Mark Farrington look like Messi !!!

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
So I take it you weren't at Cardiff or Birmingham then? And did you have the privilege of watching Ashley Neal, Jamie Moralee, Vilur Gislasson (sp?), Lawrence Davies, etc, etc, etc? I understand there's still a waiting list for season tickets. Perhaps someone could take your place in the queue or have yours. Plus, I thought half term finished on Sunday. Unless you have two weeks. Still, I don't know why I bothered posting this. It's wasted on the likes of you.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
f*** off mate, the guy is only young, and scored twenty goals for us last season. He is good enough.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
:lolol:

To be fair to Ash, it's not like last season where he was playing as a striker, he's been stuck out in some horrific wide midfield position that he clearly isn't good enough for. Blame Poyet.

You can't blame Poyet ffs. This is NSC you can't blame Poyet for anything at all. He is the greatest manager we have ever had and shits gold bars.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here