Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm not going to go to another Brighton game...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
As the OP has decided that he will no longer be a Brighton fan, I've taken the liberty of banning him from NSC. I've left a mod note on his account, so that we remember to lift the ban when Ashley Barnes leaves...

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
As the OP has decided that he will no longer be a Brighton fan, I've taken the liberty of banning him from NSC. I've left a mod note on his account, so that we remember to lift the ban when Ashley Barnes leaves...

:lolol:

To be fair to Ash, it's not like last season where he was playing as a striker, he's been stuck out in some horrific wide midfield position that he clearly isn't good enough for. Blame Poyet.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford

At last a mod with some balls.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Mods 1 - 0 Attention Seeking Tw**

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
:lolol:

To be fair to Ash, it's not like last season where he was playing as a striker, he's been stuck out in some horrific wide midfield position that he clearly isn't good enough for. Blame Poyet.

Have to say THIS. Barnes is the new Adam Virgo. And we all know what happened to Adams...

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

:clap:

Good work. Mabye people will think twice before they post this wind up bullshit. I can think of a few others who could do with a lesson.......

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Players read this forum How about saying something constructive rather than he is shit, because he isnt shit really.

You must be a good footballer.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Thanks. These attention seeking threads are very tiresome.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
:laugh: nice one

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here