Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm Concerned For Gary Hart

Infernal Optimist

Aug 15, 2003
Would expect to see a few in loan towards the end of the month. Might be the end for Hart and if so, so be it. Been a great player for us and will always be assured of a good reception, but things move on otherwise Wardy would still be playing....hang on a minute....

Silent Bob said:
From reading what MM said in The Argus it sounds like Kupiers and Frenchie.

It'll be shame if we don't sign Blayney, as it seems we won't, for him and us.

Yes, can't figure out what Saints are up. Presumeably he wouldn't be available on a Bosman free at the end of the eason either, as we would have to pay some kind of tribunal compensation because of his age. McGhee is very sensible to push on.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Out with the old in with the new,some of you might not realise but its been due that these good servants are to go.Its football and to progress we must get shot of.:clap:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Fourteenth Eye said:
im not concerned at all. As has always been said, Harty always seems to force his way back in. He will not be as regular but he will be on the bench more often than not. MM knows what he got in harty

We need squad players to cover for injuries.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Thought we could have done with Harty on Tuesday. Someone to run at 'em, win a foul, get the crowd going.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
In considering the relative merits of our team, I often wonder how many of our players other Championship teams would wish to have in their side given the chance. With the departures of Harding and Virgo, the list I came up with consisted of just a few players, namely Knight, CKR and Robinson, Hammond and Reidy. I doubt there would be many takers for Harty, Mayo, Chippy and Charlie, not to mention McGammon and McPhee although the first four have served the club very well.

It's going to be a fascinating season.

:wave:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here