Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm a lucky boy!!!!

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Hi

I'm incredibly lucky to be going to the AMEX for the first time next Wednesday - best mates dad had to pass on his ticket, so I get to go instead!!! But I need to ask - I can't find a seating plan with seat numbers in it - I'm in W3/W3A - so obviously West Stand, but which bit? And is it a decent part of the ground for noise?

I can't bloody wait..........!!!!!!!!!

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Sounds like you'll be Upper West, and block A is the part closest to the south stand, the away supporter's stand.
Hope you're pretty fit. There are 100 stairs to climb up, but once you get up there, WOW!!!!!

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
It's probably one of the quietest parts of the West Stand Upper. This is probably no reflection on the fans there, but more to do with it being a bit on the periphery of things. As Daffy Duck says, the view is great.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Are you a Brighton fan?

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Yeah I'm a Brighton fan, just when they moved to the Amex, I wasn't fortunate enough to get tickets initially. Now for most games you need a purchase history, and since I haven't got one because I didn't get in at the beginning......it's frustrating! Didn't actually know about the ticket exchange thing, so that would definitely be a help to me in future. Thing is, I'm volunteer at my local non league team every other Saturday, so pointless buying a season ticket :(

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
"Now for most games you need a purchase history, and since I haven't got one because I didn't get in at the beginning......it's frustrating!"

not a fan then!:facepalm:as such?

Enjoy though!

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Well, yes, but with work commitments, and financial commitments...........doesn't stop you from being a fan though does it?!! I managed to get to the pre season friendlies against Horsham and S***ehawke.......

I appreciate these tickets are rarer than rocking horse doo dah so I'm incredibly grateful just to be going. Will be an amazing night

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Enjoy the experience. Really cannot recommend highly enough that you get there early giving yourself time for half an hour in the shop and an hour for a leisurely walk round the outside and time on the concourse before making your way to your seat. If you can get to your seat early you will get the chance for some photos and enjoy watching the sky darken and the ground fill - it's incredibly atmospheric. Savour it!

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Well, yes, but with work commitments, and financial commitments...........doesn't stop you from being a fan though does it?!! I managed to get to the pre season friendlies against Horsham and S***ehawke.......

I appreciate these tickets are rarer than rocking horse doo dah so I'm incredibly grateful just to be going. Will be an amazing night

I think, no I know you are in for a real treat. Enjoy the night, but be warned, once you have sampled the Amex, it will be hard for you to stay away.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
"Now for most games you need a purchase history, and since I haven't got one because I didn't get in at the beginning......it's frustrating!"

not a fan then!:facepalm:as such?

Enjoy though!

Why is he not a fan if he hasn't been to the Amex - there are 1,000's who cannot go to live games for any number of reasons - that doesn't make them any less fans than those at the Amex.

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
Apologies, taken in the wrong context!

Tickets have been available for the majority of the home and away games! Just so happens Liverpool come to town and someone with no purchase history pops along!

Ah back seat Sky Sports fan then!

Anyhow welcome along and enjoy! As I said before!

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
No StillHateBellotti...... A hard working fan who works pretty much every hour god sends to provide for my family. Unfortunately that means usually having to forgo luxuries such as football tix because usually I simply can't afford to go!

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Apologies, taken in the wrong context!

Tickets have been available for the majority of the home and away games! Just so happens Liverpool come to town and someone with no purchase history pops along!

Ah back seat Sky Sports fan then!

Anyhow welcome along and enjoy! As I said before!

Or alternatively.
I am a Season ticket holder,WSU, seen Spurts,every League game,Gillingham and Sunderland but I am giving the 'Pool game a miss.
I believe the Leeds and Palarse games are more important,I believe Gus might do a Woking and put out a team to loose,I dont give a f*** about watching Liverpool(untill we get promoted or they get relegated) so I am happy for my seat to go on general sale.
Me,I will be watching in a pub,Sky Sports here I come.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Or alternatively.
Me,I will be watching in a pub,Sky Sports here I come.

3412537158_d55dcdd931_o.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here