Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm a lucky boy!!!!

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
No StillHateBellotti...... A hard working fan who works pretty much every hour god sends to provide for my family. Unfortunately that means usually having to forgo luxuries such as football tix because usually I simply can't afford to go!

No one should condemn you for that,re my above post,going to watch the liverpool would cost me £60 including travel and be a major inconvenience with regard to juggling work and transport,pub and Sky Sports will be so much easier and I can get pissed on the change.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
No one should condemn you for that,re my above post,going to watch the liverpool would cost me £60 including travel and be a major inconvenience with regard to juggling work and transport,pub and Sky Sports will be so much easier and I can get pissed on the change.

drunk-clown.jpg

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Keep it up looney.Soon the cut and paste master will go too far again.
Next time the punishment for you will be be lifetime ban.Perves deserve nothing less.
Was Michael Jackson ever a Boy Scout Leader too?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Keep it up looney.Soon the cut and paste master will go too far again.
Next time the punishment for you will be be lifetime ban.Perves deserve nothing less.
Was Michael Jackson ever a Boy Scout Leader too?

Why do you want to combine 2 fantacies?

man_crying_1.jpg

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Funny isn't it.I post positive encouragement to a fan being slagged of by so called "fellow fans"to suggest that just because a bloke aint loaded and as fortunate as myself(my kids,unlike looney,have GROWN UP) and I have dosh aplenty to spare so the cost of being a 100% visitor to the Amex is insignificant to me.
All the cut and paste master can contribute to the debate is neiter to slag off the origional poster of to support him.It is just a pathetic attempt to ridicule me.

But as looney is a proven saddo troll who should be locked up,let alone be allowed to even breath near young people,how can I take his shite seriuosly?

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
No StillHateBellotti...... A hard working fan who works pretty much every hour god sends to provide for my family. Unfortunately that means usually having to forgo luxuries such as football tix because usually I simply can't afford to go!

good on ya mate, have a great night...some people on here think they are more of a fan coz they have been on NSC or have a season ticket longer than someone else etc.
You will have a blast!!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Funny isn't it.I post positive encouragement to a fan being slagged of by so called "fellow fans"to suggest that just because a bloke aint loaded and as fortunate as myself(my kids,unlike looney,have GROWN UP) and I have dosh aplenty to spare so the cost of being a 100% visitor to the Amex is insignificant to me.
All the cut and paste master can contribute to the debate is neiter to slag off the origional poster of to support him.It is just a pathetic attempt to ridicule me.

But as looney is a proven saddo troll who should be locked up,let alone be allowed to even breath near young people,how can I take his shite seriuosly?

Funny aint it? your last incarnation(Enigma) had no trouble throwing all kinds of crap when it suited you like now, the easy accusations of peadophilia and you accuse me of crossing the line? Your kids are grown up? The last time you mentioned you didn't want kids. what are you 27?

Whos the troll? lol
pwned.jpg

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Funny aint it? your last incarnation(Enigma) had no trouble throwing all kinds of crap when it suited you like now, the easy accusations of peadophilia and you accuse me of crossing the line? Your kids are grown up? The last time you mentioned you didn't want kids. what are you 27?

Whos the troll? lol
pwned.jpg
you what? 27????
got me confused guv,I wrote the Snowman whilst at Brighton tech.
But you is a f***ing Perv though

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I think not Rainbowbriggs, I'd know your whiny lowbrow behaviour anywhere. As someone quite wise said to me once, if you put a bit of pressure on someone they soon reveal their true colours, as you have Gimpy.

dunce-cap-hat.jpg

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
jesus christ...you two have turned a post from a lucky fella getting some tickets into a childish argument...
why dont you both private message eachother & keep it to yourselves

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
jesus christ...you two have turned a post from a lucky fella getting some tickets into a childish argument...
why dont you both private message eachother & keep it to yourselves

I was brought up to believe it is always good to share.:lolol:

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Cheers all much appreciated!!! Didn't mean to play my own little violin earlier, apologies if it came out like that (it certainly reads like that looking back anyway....), just chuffed to monkeys to be going, and hopefully, there will be a couple of opportunities at the smaller games (if there is such a thing in our league) to build my points up.

It would be nice if Gus put out a decent team for the first half at least, stand toe to toe against the "big boys", then if we fade later throw some youth on and give them a taste of quality opposition. If we don't fade, happy days, round 3, bring on the next victim :)

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
Hi

I'm incredibly lucky to be going to the AMEX for the first time next Wednesday - best mates dad had to pass on his ticket, so I get to go instead!!! But I need to ask - I can't find a seating plan with seat numbers in it - I'm in W3/W3A - so obviously West Stand, but which bit? And is it a decent part of the ground for noise?

I can't bloody wait..........!!!!!!!!!

Worthingite, no need to go on the defensive, it never gave your life story in your original post as above! No hard feelings intended? Enjoy the game for f*** sake!

Engage brain before posting!!!!!

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I'm in W3A, and the view is great. Also, that part of WSU looks down onto the away fans, so you can exchange a bit of banter ( or abuse ) with them,which helps stoke up the atmosphere.

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Went down to the stadium today, just for a bit of a bimble, work out where I was going in on Wednesday and whatnot, ended up getting an away shirt and a training top.... they're very persuasive down there! Not sure which one to wear on Wednesday!!!

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Last night was bloody amazing!!! It brought a lump to my throat singing SBTS, looking around the ground and realising how far the club has come :)

You guys were right - I nearly had a hernia getting up the stairs to the West Stand - and I nearly cried when I saw the next set of stairs up to row X!!!!! But the view.......f**king hell!!! couple of meters to the left of the halfway line.

Can't put into words how much I enjoyed last night - yeah the result was shit (although frankly we pissed on them in the second half and we deserved more than we got from that shithouse of a ref, but meh.....) but the noise was brilliant.....will be back as soon as I can!!!

Lush

Mods' Pet
Last night was bloody amazing!!! It brought a lump to my throat singing SBTS, looking around the ground and realising how far the club has come :)

You guys were right - I nearly had a hernia getting up the stairs to the West Stand - and I nearly cried when I saw the next set of stairs up to row X!!!!! But the view.......f**king hell!!! couple of meters to the left of the halfway line.

Can't put into words how much I enjoyed last night - yeah the result was shit (although frankly we pissed on them in the second half and we deserved more than we got from that shithouse of a ref, but meh.....) but the noise was brilliant.....will be back as soon as I can!!!

Great post and glad you had a brilliant time! Wish I'd read the first post and this one and skipped the bollox in between.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Glad you enjoyed last night, Worthingite. Knew you would.

The Amex is like an addiction (albeit a pleasant one). Once you've tried it, you just want to keep on and on and you can never get enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here