• Carol Thatcher 12/1

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Chappers

My lady is a beautiful Malaysian , jet black hair, lovely smooth olive skin , 5ft tall and 7.5 stone, she is a lovely lady, thanks for asking.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
Chappers

My lady is a beautiful Malaysian , jet black hair, lovely smooth olive skin , 5ft tall and 7.5 stone, she is a lovely lady, thanks for asking.

And all for £2,000! What a steal!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:D Chappers , stop my sides are hurting. Jus because she is Asian and I am middle age it does not mean I got her from the internet old son.

I am waiting the " Little Britain " , Ting Tong comparisons but I really don't give a shit as she is great

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
1315242.jpg

Uncle Spielberg and his GF.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:clap:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Uncle Spielberg said:
Who the feck is Antony Costa ???

He was the short fat one in Blue, currently humping the bird from Emmerdale :)

I LOVE it, shite TV it maybe, but take a bunch of so called 'celebs' and chuck em in a jungle and watch em make utter fools of themselves has got to worth a look!

Last edited:

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Who is going to watch this ?. Not me

Is it good TV or a crock of shite. Crock of shite

Who will win, who will be good entertainment ?. No-one will be good entertainment/

Do you give a damn. Nope

Your thoughts - f*** off Uncle Spielberg

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
God. Kimberley Davies. She was ****ing gorgeous in Neighbours. Wonder what she'll look like now...

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
bhafc99 said:
God. Kimberley Davies. She was ****ing gorgeous in Neighbours. Wonder what she'll look like now...

She was in it the other week for its birthday episode..........she looks EXACTLY the same!

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
bhafc99 said:

I'm a celeb

How long will that Tango twat Dickinson's tan last ???

& I hope Goolden gets butt-plugged by an angry Koala. :clap2:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Race said:
He was the short fat one in Blue, currently humping the bird from Emmerdale :)

I LOVE it, shite TV it maybe, but take a bunch of so called 'celebs' and chuck em in a jungle and watch em make utter fools of themselves has got to worth a look!

I hope the Tank's agent is keeping tabs on this for when he retires. We will vote for him:drink:

BTW, does he have an agent or does he send you in instead to sort out the clubs?

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
El Presidente said:
I hope the Tank's agent is keeping tabs on this for when he retires. We will vote for him:drink:

BTW, does he have an agent or does he send you in instead to sort out the clubs?

:lolol: He wouldnt last 5 minutes! Being dirty and not washing for weeks and having to crap in a hole in the floor he wouldnt mind but being given half a sausage a cup of rice to eat every few days, well you can imagine, he'd have to start fighting people.....or eating them!

No agent, hasnt used one since Spurs (Eric Hall)!

Cereal Killer said:
Who is going to watch this ?. Not me

Is it good TV or a crock of shite. Crock of shite

Who will win, who will be good entertainment ?. No-one will be good entertainment/

Do you give a damn. Nope

Your thoughts - f*** off Uncle Spielberg

My thoughts - you took the time to openly a clearly labelled thread as well as take the time to make an abusive post about a subject about which you claim not to care. :dunce:

Yet again, the "Big Brother effect" comes into play. Rampant machismo means that people fall over themselves to put as many disclaimers as they can - not being pikey/mentally retarded enough, being intellectually superior, having a life etc. etc.

Cheap TV and lowest common denominator it may be. It will also be one of the most watched shows this year, entertaining millions of people during cold winter nights. Perhaps all the dissenters should stick to BBC Four and the Opera Channel - that's if your not too busy posting on here about your toiletry habits, sexual preferences and attractiveness of cartoon characters. High brow stuff indeed.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
TGC - that is a spot on post. Trash TV it may be but it is entertaining much like the X Factor, Strictly Come Dancing, BB etc etc, however I am obviously an inferior intellectural breed or do not have a life as much as Cerial Killer and Chappers who no doubt when they get home from a hard days toil immerse themselves in the works of Charles Darwin and the theories of Einstien rather than demean themselves with the flotsome and Jetsom of the UK who with their smaller brains gain pleasure from such pathetic pursuits as watching Get me out of here.

I guess we are just amoebo and plankton against the intellectural might of Cerial Killer and Chappers :D

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I'll add Tony and Silent Bob to my list

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
TGC - that is a spot on post. Trash TV it may be but it is entertaining much like the X Factor, Strictly Come Dancing, BB etc etc, however I am obviously an inferior intellectural breed or do not have a life as much as Cerial Killer and Chappers who no doubt when they get home from a hard days toil immerse themselves in the works of Charles Darwin and the theories of Einstien rather than demean themselves with the flotsome and Jetsom of the UK who with their smaller brains gain pleasure from such pathetic pursuits as watching Get me out of here.

I guess we are just amoebo and plankton against the intellectural might of Cerial Killer and Chappers :D

Actually I enjoy UK Food (Anthony Bourdin, Rick Stein especially) and programmes like Rome, Early Doors, the 'What the ..... did for us' and SPORT. Not that I watch a lot of TELE.

I do not want to put myself through the f***ing DIRGE of X Factor, I'm a celebrity and Strictly Come Dancing which, if I'm frank, makes me feel like a TWAT for even contemplating turning on. ITV is for thick bastards with nothing better to do with their saturdays that watch mindless twats with massive egos think their are more relevant to society than they really are. I have no problem with you putting yourself through it though Gwubber.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here