• Carol Thatcher 12/1

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm braindead - at least I am when I'm in my armchair. A fourteen hour session of MTV and Bravo back in 1999 effectively turned my brain to mush, so now I just settle back and stare slack-jawed and dribbling at anything that flickers in front of me.

Pimp my Ride. Worlds Scariest Police Chases. Dog the Bounty Hunter. I'm A Celeb.

Twiglets at the ready. Bring. it. on.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

TV for the braindead

Yep, I love the programme!

Especially when you get an absolute honey leaping around in her skimpies. Oooh, I did enjoy seeing Mark Bosnich's ex on it last time.

Marvellous Scenes.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Most people seem to think you are a nice bloke Cwappers but I have seen little evidence of it myself

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
MMmmm, a semi-naked Sophie Anderton covered in filth and sweat, and forcing things into her mouth. Whats NOT to like ?

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Easy 10 said:
I'm braindead - at least I am when I'm in my armchair. A fourteen hour session of MTV and Bravo back in 1999 effectively turned my brain to mush, so now I just settle back and stare slack-jawed and dribbling at anything that flickers in front of me.

Pimp my Ride. Worlds Scariest Police Chases. Dog the Bounty Hunter. I'm A Celeb.

Twiglets at the ready. Bring. it. on.

Oh yeah, I do enjoy Dog the Bounty Hunter.

Uncle Spielberg said:
TGC - that is a spot on post. Trash TV it may be but it is entertaining much like the X Factor, Strictly Come Dancing, BB etc etc, however I am obviously an inferior intellectural breed or do not have a life as much as Cerial Killer and Chappers who no doubt when they get home from a hard days toil immerse themselves in the works of Charles Darwin and the theories of Einstien rather than demean themselves with the flotsome and Jetsom of the UK who with their smaller brains gain pleasure from such pathetic pursuits as watching Get me out of here.

I guess we are just amoebo and plankton against the intellectural might of Cerial Killer and Chappers :D

I aspire to be Plankton! :D Plankton would watch Strictly Come Dancing but not X Factor. It is a more discerning pleb.

(Disclaimer - actually not true as I don't watch X Factor!)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This time last year I was in the West Indies when Natalie Appleton went spazmo on a nightly basis and I missed the lot.

Now I've just realised I'll be in Prague 26-30 Nov and will probably miss Elaine Lordan scaling those same heights of obnoxiousness again.

:(

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Actually I enjoy UK Food (Anthony Bourdin, Rick Stein especially) and programmes like Rome, Early Doors, the 'What the ..... did for us' and SPORT. Not that I watch a lot of TELE.

I do not want to put myself through the f***ing DIRGE of X Factor, I'm a celebrity and Strictly Come Dancing which, if I'm frank, makes me feel like a TWAT for even contemplating turning on. ITV is for thick bastards with nothing better to do with their saturdays that watch mindless twats with massive egos think their are more relevant to society than they really are. I have no problem with you putting yourself through it though Gwubber.

Do you really want me to do it? Do you really want me to collate a list of your postings on this board for the last few days? :lolol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Easy 10 said:
Quality innit.
His wife scares the shit out of me.

She's a wrongun but I kinda want to f*** her.

I like it when Dog gets an 'ice' dealer and goes mental at him. They hate 'ice' dealers!

Aloha bra!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Benny Zamora said:
Get some exercise, fatty!!

Trust me when Sophie Anderson was in her fantasically small little bikini outfit and (as Easy10 put it) covered in filth and sweat, and forcing things into her mouth, I was indeed exercising like never before.

A right bicep the size of Bournemouth by the time she was voted out. :p

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Pavilionaire said:
This time last year I was in the West Indies when Natalie Appleton went spazmo on a nightly basis and I missed the lot:(
Ha haaa, that was classic. She looked like she'd morphed into GOLLUM. :lolol:

Anyone got the pictures ?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I haven't missed such a good bit of live TV since Nasty Nick got found out by Craig in BB1.

Lordan = Inspired choice. Bound to deck Kimberley Davies for being too blonde and be f***ed by a desperate Antony Costa...

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Lordan will deffo have a tree touching moment I'm certain. She'll be climbing the trees in the grip of alcohol withdrawal within 24 hours.

Costa and Owen for a scrap at some point I reckon.

Gotta be worth it to watch a bikini clad Kimberley Davies washing kangaroo jizz off herself in the river.

:clap2:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Actually I enjoy UK Food (Anthony Bourdin, Rick Stein especially) and programmes like Rome, Early Doors, the 'What the ..... did for us' and SPORT.

Just add eating and drinking LOTS and farting like a carthorse to that little list and you are THE TANK!! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here