Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm A Celebrity Get me Out of Here 2010 ***Official Thread***

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I would imgine the producers are having a meeting to decide what to do, the public will most definatly vote Gillian to do EVERY trial, she wont want to do them, so will present them with a problem, I wouldnt be surprised if by tomorrows show it is announced that she has had to leave because of medical reasons.

Is so so pathetic, she won't quit because it means she won't be given the full fee agreed before the show, so she is going about this facade so as she will leave on medical grounds, and with the full fee.....utterly pathetic woman

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I would imgine the producers are having a meeting to decide what to do, the public will most definatly vote Gillian to do EVERY trial, she wont want to do them, so will present them with a problem, I wouldnt be surprised if by tomorrows show it is announced that she has had to leave because of medical reasons.

they had the advert indicator up before they announced the result, on the top right. More likely it was time delayed for Shaun Ryder, but still.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Stacey just went odds-on on Betfair. She just seems to be doing what comes naturally rather than consciously playing a game, and it works. Still a long way to go but if she doesn't walk she will surely be bang there at the end. Are you going to stick with it, Moggy?

Yes mate, she ain't getting the air time compared to some of the others. She's fading into the background with aggro,
Dare say shell get quite far though but the price is too good not to lay.

Shaun to win it for me

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Isn't there a delay put in just for this eventuallity (or fatality) so the UK broadcast would get the que for adverts up just as she was hitting the ground!

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Marvellous quote from Shaun, concerning the faint.
"If that was real then so are my teeth." :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Aggro will be the first one voted out I reckons. Completely anonymous.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Aggro walks

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Final tonight. And thank f*** for that. I just haven't been able to get into it this year but I'm going to watch to see Stacey Solomon win it.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Final tonight. And thank f*** for that. I just haven't been able to get into it this year but I'm going to watch to see Stacey Solomon win it.

Final tomorrow. been worth a watch this year to watch Shaun ryder doing an impression of Dick Emery's vicar, (one for the teenagers there) with his new teeth.

dickemeryvicar.jpg

Shaun Ryder, yesterday.

Last edited:

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
D'oh! Schoolboy error. :facepalm: The winner has always been crowned on a Friday evening before so I assumed it was tonight. Won't bother to watch it now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here