Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm A Celebrity Get me Out of Here 2010 ***Official Thread***

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Was going to put £10 on Stacey to win at last nights odds of 6/1...Ladbrokes wouldn't process the bet (I'd put my weekly amount on..)..Went on to do it today, to find out it's gone down to 6/5!!

In two minds wether to back Ryder or not.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ryder looks like he could be a bit of an arsehole. That'll be entertaining in itself, but I don't think he'll be likable enough to win it.

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
stacey solomon was around 2.5 on betfair last night after the show.
dont know what she is now but i've laid her (no pun intended)
with more celebs bound to enter the jungle and the winner coming from the late entries in the last few years, its seems very likely i'll be able to back her at some point to green up.

should be a no brainer easy money.

Worth noting that this is figured into her price to some extent, as "any other" can be introduced if and when Betfair feel like it. That's why the market is currently overbroke at 96pc on the back side.

Stacey does also seem very likeable, not at all up herself and game for a challenge, which is pretty much Identikit when it comes to Jungle winners. I'm thinking Joe Swash here, and when they published all the voting figures a week after the show, it turned out that he had won comfortably every single day (perhaps bar one, can't recall for sure). Stacey could yet turn out to be another one of those, as there's no-one else I can see who fits the bill so snugly.

Gino was another example last year, and the only similar candidate in the field was George Hamilton. Backed George at 10-1, and he was still travelling pretty sweetly to my eye at around 7-2 when he decided to cock his jaw and run out with two to jump. Bastard.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This Gillian woman is pathetic beyond belief.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Fecking hell she can't even walk over a rope bridge

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Couldn't find the helicopter one but this is one to be getting on with

article-0-0C0503A1000005DC-573_224x577.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Gillian is a complete fake. As McShane mentioned, she wasn't so "spark out" to stop her tugging her shirt down to cover up (thank god). She apparently goes into spasm if a fly lands on her, yet can lie there quite easily with dozens of rats scurrying around her - then as soon as she hears Lembit ring the bell, she suddenly goes APESHIT about it once she knows she's lost.

Stupid SLUT.

Only just finished watching, stand out comment was Britt when discussing the next trial-school dinners "it might not be eating-it might be planning a school dinner"

:facepalm:

breachy

Nov 18, 2008
Lower Bourne
I know people try and face their demons , but quite frankly she aint up to it .....be surprised if she last a week in there. She couldnt even walk the bridge and freaked out at flys landing on her. Could it be celebritys first cardiac :lolol:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Can we have subtitles for when Stacey Solomons starts her burbling or can a producer please remind her to move her jaw when talking ?:facepalm:

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
Stacey just went odds-on on Betfair. She just seems to be doing what comes naturally rather than consciously playing a game, and it works. Still a long way to go but if she doesn't walk she will surely be bang there at the end. Are you going to stick with it, Moggy?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here