Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Olympics

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 76.6%

• Total voters

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't see how you could have an event like the Olympics without symbolism. Doesn't make it sinister. Half the world is representing at the event, flags, corporate symbols etc, they're going to be everywhere. As for the all seeing eye, it's used a lot to symbolise power and knowledge, doesn't make it sinister either. The lights are on triangular stands, so? If you look hard enough you could see that structure all over the place.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I daresay there was, and no doubt there are still a small number left, but I've genuinely never met one.

Frankly I just don't think the idea of being one appeals to most people. It's an incredibly old fashioned concept these days. It's just a club for old men isn't it, where they can go on a Thursday evening, smoke pipes, perform daft initiation ceremonies, escape from the wives and kid themselves that they're important. They don't actually DO anything really, I reckon (they just like the rest of us to imagine that they do).

Would you know if you had meet one tho ;) lol , yeah I think you summed it up but mines on a Tuesday lol, there is a bit more to it and some really good Moral Fibre to be had , good bunch of lads

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yes. Get out. Get out now.

And FOR THE LOVE OF JIMINY make sure the door you escape through is RECTANGULAR!!!

Remember they used to make a chocolate called a Pyramint? What happened to THAT, eh?

images

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Would you know if you had meet one tho ;) lol , yeah I think you summed it up but mines on a Tuesday lol, there is a bit more to it and some really good Moral Fibre to be had , good bunch of lads

It's a good point, but most of the coppers I know are in their twenties or thirties, bit young to be into all that secretive crap.

What's the difference, out of interest, between the masons and other groups like the Lions Clubs or the Round Table Societies?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
If you look hard enough you could see that structure all over the place.

Exactly. Exactly!

And that proves that, um... the Illuminati are, err, everywhere and... um.... well, look out. Kind of thing!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Remember they used to make a chocolate called a Pyramint? What happened to THAT, eh?

images

You don't know about the great Illuminati chocolate wars of the late 20th Century? Of course you haven't, it took place on the Minstral plain. Toblerone won when it introduced the Duty Free oversized gift bar. It was really a huge vessel for the collective unconscious of the illuminati, by concentrating their meglomania it destroyed any pretender to the throne. In my opinion the walnut whip was the greatest loss, with it's pyramid structure and all seeing walnut atop the evil monument. The curly whirly had to reduce itself in size so as to be inconspicuous as we all really know that curly whirly's are in fact strands of DNA from the lizard people of Zargon 5.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Sorry but what a load of nonsense the Op is (sorry no offence) also the masons do not rule the country, the eye and pyrymid is a fairly newly adopted symbol for societys with secrets,it existed and appeared on the dollar bill long before any organisaion used it(that's if anyone does use or even if the iluminati even excist ) it always makes me laugh that because a society has secrets it must mean they are all devil worshippers who rule the world for there own benefit, the truth couldn't be any further from this

So..............what is this thing about the handshake ??

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
It's a good point, but most of the coppers I know are in their twenties or thirties, bit young to be into all that secretive crap.

What's the difference, out of interest, between the masons and other groups like the Lions Clubs or the Round Table Societies?

TBH I havent a clue, I have never been involved with Lions or anything but I imagine its allot the same, there is an awful lot of charity and Masons contribute to many charitably organisations but no one is ever aware, People like to think Masons are plotting the downfull of the entire world instead of starting charities , I have to admit I was amazed at how much charitable goods comes from Lodges and no one ever finds out, bit of a thankless task

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I've just found an eye symbol on the packaging of my contact lens solution :ohmy:

Should I continue to use the solution, or would I be unwittingly supporting the plans of the master lizard race? What does it MEAN?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
An ex girlfriends Dad used to belong to the Masons. He was happy to talk about it an said that they indeed mostly help each other in the community and partake in charitable ventures. He left after a few years. Nothing bad happened to him and he maintains that the organisation is about as sinister as a PTA organisation. It's so sinister that even as a non-member you can sign up to their e-news. I did a few years ago and still get regular updates and offers to buy discounted gloves, rings and briefcases.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I've just found an eye symbol on the packaging of my contact lens solution :ohmy:

Should I continue to use the solution, or would I be unwittingly supporting the plans of the master lizard race? What does it MEAN?

I too have an eye on my contact lens solution. Whenever I use it I can see into the very soul of man.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
I think there is a great conspiracy, but it's nothing like the one the CT nuts talk about. They are actually part of a conspiracy to divert attention from the real conspiracy by making the whole conspiracy thing the realm of nut jobs. Then anyone who reveals details of the real conspiracy will automatically have no credibility whatsoever.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
On a more sensible note, the structure of the stadium is very lightweight to cut down on it's environmental impact. In order for this lightweight material to acheive optimum strength the lights are built in a triangular shape as it is common knowledge that a triangular structure is one of the strongest.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
On a more sensible note, the structure of the stadium is very lightweight to cut down on it's environmental impact. In order for this lightweight material to acheive optimum strength the lights are built in a triangular shape as it is common knowledge that a triangular structure is one of the strongest.

Trinagle you say , light to ILLUMInate, your one of "them" arent you Nibble, also your right in your previous post, as Masons say "we are a society with Secrets NOT a secret society" you can even do tours of the grand Lodge in London without being a Mason

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I daresay there was, and no doubt there are still a small number left, but I've genuinely never met one.

Frankly I just don't think the idea of being one appeals to most people. It's an incredibly old fashioned concept these days. It's just a club for old men isn't it, where they can go on a Thursday evening, smoke pipes, perform daft initiation ceremonies, escape from the wives and kid themselves that they're important. They don't actually DO anything really, I reckon (they just like the rest of us to imagine that they do).

They focus on charity work. My mother lives in a block of flats owned by the Masons and pays a subsidised rent thanks to their largesse. She also gets free holidays paid by them.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
They focus on charity work. My mother lives in a block of flats owned by the Masons and pays a subsidised rent thanks to their largesse. She also gets free holidays paid by them.

Yep, that's what I thought (aside from the back slapping & pipe smoking & handshakes), they're essentially a group that does fundraising stuff. Not that different to the Round Table Societies and such like, surely. But not nearly as much fun for the conspiracy theorists.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
here's their enquiries number if anyone wants to ask them what dastardly deed they are planning next..01299 822333. So secret they have an enquiries number!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here