• Two points dropped

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Sack the board

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Time for a late night cheese based snack

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters

Sep 1, 2010
I think one away and 3 at home is a good pointer for promotion so although i am not exactly over-joyed i will take a point.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Said I'd be happy with a point before the game and after the Saints late winner felt we had seriously mucked up by not winning. Had a cup of tea and thought about it and yes definitely a point gained. Win on Saturday and a couple of other results going our way will see our lead stretched again.

The gap will rise and fall for the next few months but still positive no one will stop us getting promotion come the 46th game.

Murray had a bit of a rest tonight and will score twice on Saturday :smile:

Sep 1, 2010
Agreed McShane, Murray to me though still has something of having his form driven by agenda to me. Hope I am wrong though.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Said I'd be happy with a point before the game and after the Saints late winner felt we had seriously mucked up by not winning. Had a cup of tea and thought about it and yes definitely a point gained. Win on Saturday and a couple of other results going our way will see our lead stretched again.

The gap will rise and fall for the next few months but still positive no one will stop us getting promotion come the 46th game.

Murray had a bit of a rest tonight and will score twice on Saturday :smile:

This.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Agreed McShane, Murray to me though still has something of having his form driven by agenda to me. Hope I am wrong though.

Indeed. Him not playing the last 30 mins or so could have a huge effect on his performance Saturday, it's just how Murray seems to work and Gus know all the tricks to it.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Although I wasn't there I think it's a decent point, Orient's tails are up at the mo. Win your home games don't lose away. It is all good :)

Sep 1, 2010
Oh okay, I am just used to seeing Vincent Vega leaning to one side with your posts. Get another, I am easily led by colours and sounds

bhamex1901

Dec 20, 2010
It's surely 2 points lost - if we play how we can we win. An off day but still 2 points that we should probably expect to take 8times/10 with our higher quality standard of players

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
O's are in the best form they have been in for a long, long time. I'd say it is a good away point however, the fact that ALL of the chasing pack managed wins makes it feel more like 2 points dropped.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here