Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Sack the board

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Time for a late night cheese based snack

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Sorry AvS, but tonights game was really very poor. The players really were clueless, but I know that won't continue - the best teams have "blips", and to get a draw away at an in form team is a good way to do it. Nevertheless, I could have played better than Dicker tonight.

Sep 1, 2010
Sorry AvS, but tonights game was really very poor. The players really were clueless, but I know that won't continue - the best teams have "blips", and to get a draw away at an in form team is a good way to do it. Nevertheless, I could have played better than Dicker tonight.

That's better, a view point without a comparison to you know what.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
That's better, a view point without a comparison to you know what.

Quite obviously not a comparison, just a phrase used to illustrate how poor I thought we were. I couldn't be any more intellectually engaging in the tired state I'm currently on in this uncomfortable first crapital corrupt train seat :thumbsup:

Sep 1, 2010
Quite obviously not a comparison, just a phrase used to illustrate how poor I thought we were. I couldn't be any more intellectually engaging in the tired state I'm currently on in this uncomfortable first crapital corrupt train seat :thumbsup:

Could be worse, the guy in the seat 3 rows back is about to sneeze

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here