Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ignorant Twats

Status
Not open for further replies.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Our success has attracted a few knuckle draggers.

To the lads openly smoking on the train or thinking that kicking a locked toilet door in was a good idea (*), spend the summer trying to grow a brain cell.

(*) Luckily some people with brain cells pointed out that it probably wasn't a good idea and after some momentary confusion they stopped.

I was a bit embarrassed getting off with them to be honest.

Last edited:

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
I dont know what was said, thats why I asked!

I think you may be mis-reading where I stand on the situation, Im not for one second condoning this sort of behaviour, just wondering what was said!

Hey, I'm not misreading you, and I didn't mean for you to be put out by my response. I just didn't want to have to type out the purile sub school playground sexist crap. Anyways, it was worse than that because these guys moved on to being in yer face threatening. The girls can deal with the ususal building site banter, that's not the problem here. As I understand it there was a genuine menace in what was said and that is what makes them scum.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Our success has attracted a few knuckle draggers.

I disagree, their presence is nothing new - they've always appeared for the local-ish higher profile games, particularly those that provide the opportunity to be in and around London.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Wonder if it was the same knob ends singing Man United, Chelsea & Tottenham songs as Clapham Junction while calling every girl in their site a slag?

FFF

Apr 3, 2010
Andy-Gray-Keys-300x168.jpg

??????

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I disagree, their presence is nothing new - they've always appeared for the local-ish higher profile games, particularly those that provide the opportunity to be in and around London.

I've probably been to all those high profile games, but there a very visible twat element out today. I probably mostly avoid them.

... it's usually around Clapham Junction. Only time I was been knocked over by fans was there and funnily enough it was ours..

Last edited:

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
Personally if anyone knows who these morons are they should report them to the Albion and give the club an idea where they were, the Albion would then request to see the CCTV and hopefully will ban whoever is doing this, it's wrong and it's against the law, did the girls report this to the police at Watford? if so it will be reported to the Albion with evidence

Devon Seagull

Sep 25, 2004
South Devon
These big away days often attract an element of knuckledraggers, poor show abusing our own.

true fans support their team and have a special bond with their fellow supporters. I agree that bigger games tend to attract the fair-weather support more out for a p**s up than to watch the game.

Ps I.G I was in Leconfield

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
uhh, why did you not say anything and just wait and post on a football forum hours after the game out of interest, i saw them and they were fine, so i guess the were near me when they moved

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Spoke to Jo (bleached blonde) at half time and she mentioned the incident. Sounds like she and the girls dealt with it very professionally and didn't do anything rash/rise to the nobs doing it. Shame on those around for not saying anything, though.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Hope the photographer who does all the pics of fans at away games got some pictures of these tossers.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
uhh, why did you not say anything and just wait and post on a football forum hours after the game out of interest, i saw them and they were fine, so i guess the were near me when they moved

I wasn't at the game, I have a family connection with one of the girls and she phoned me at half time to tell me what was happening. If you saw them in the second half then I'm sure they were OK because they had moved by then. The incident was reported to the stewards and subsequently the police and the club are investigating it too.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
I wasn't at the game, I have a family connection with one of the girls and she phoned me at half time to tell me what was happening. If you saw them in the second half then I'm sure they were OK because they had moved by then. The incident was reported to the stewards and subsequently the police and the club are investigating it too.

and good stuff fair do, yea i saw Jo at half time wandering to her seat, and she seemed fine so not to worry! :D as for the fans - well you are always going to get people like that regardless =/ but hey ho! at least they were all fine :)

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Does anyone know what was actually said and done to our lovely Gully girls?

Read above, to me it sounds a bit like the kind of thing that goes on in primary school where the only way that the sad boys who the girls don't fancy can get any attention is by being nasty.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
so some blokes groped one of the girls(sexual assault) and made one cry but KNOWONE around saw this and decided to stop it/say something??

Revilop

All aboard the Gus bus!
Jul 13, 2010
Worthing, West Sussex
Read above, to me it sounds a bit like the kind of thing that goes on in primary school where the only way that the sad boys who the girls don't fancy can get any attention is by being nasty.

I couldn't quite work it out from reading, lots of bits of story! Sound like absolutes dicks! Can't believe nobody said anything to them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here