Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ignorant Twats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
so some blokes groped one of the girls(sexual assault) and made one cry but KNOWONE around saw this and decided to stop it/say something??

There was 5 or 6 lairy blokes (aged late 20's to late 30's) and yes, no one around stepped in.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Another mob decided to lay into a group of supposedly sixteen year old Watford lads after the game, over what seemed absolutely nothing.
Does seem a few idiots come out for these games, much like Villa.
Shame to hear about Gullys Girls though.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Wonder if it was the same knob ends singing Man United, Chelsea & Tottenham songs as Clapham Junction while calling every girl in their site a slag?

Nah it wasn't them, I was sat next to them near the back to the far right. They were being right twats at Clapham though.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
These big away days often attract an element of knuckledraggers, poor show abusing our own.

I have to say El I 100% agree with you, there have been times when I've squirmed at the attitude of some of our own at away days, thank god it is a minor few.

I know Jo and a few of gullys girls com on NSC, i hope they realise that 99.9% of us are all for them and are gratefull for what they contribute.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
FFS,

I'm a teenager, I go to away games with my mates and we have a couple of drinks. If I can go the whole day without doing something stupid then why can't other people? I've had a f'cking brilliant day, and sung my heart out. Why would anybody want to ruin somebody elses day? C*nts, the lot of 'em.

On the plus side a big :clap: to everybody who joined in with a bit of James Blunt on the train. Goodbye my lover... :bowdown:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Nah it wasn't them, I was sat next to them near the back to the far right. They were being right twats at Clapham though.

Clapham Junction please.. in the neighbouring borough of Wandsworth.

I too have no idea why people decide to act like fuckwits. You can have a few beers, have a laugh - even offend the odd old lady with a song on the way back, without acting like a complete tool.

Last edited:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I was pissed off at missing the game because I had to work. I'm now more pissed off that people were being arses to the girls. I know a couple of them simply couldn't have stood by if I'd seeen something like that going on. Hopefully the club(s) are dealing with it. Will check with the lass I'll see tomorrow to make sure she's OK.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
A load of these Brighton fans in Watford town centre, smashing bins and generally making themselves look like grade A twats. Mongs.

Do people with downs syndrome generally go around smashing stuff up and acting in this way then? Your choice of insult is a f***ing insult to others.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Lets hope Jo sees this thread and realises it was just a couple ofidiots and Albion fans on the whole are friendly and appreciate the girls travelled away...

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
f*** off Kazenga <3, that was not me. You were not even at the game. Honestly I swear it was not me it's just this dickhead Kazenga taking a pop at me.

Fair comment. I don't know SEB or Kazenga. If SEB was to blame, he should be rightfully chastised. However if he isn't guilty Kazenga has a lot to answer for!

This could be NSCs first "Peoples Court"

BTW 14 pages.

I believe, as the plaintiff, the ball is in your court Kazenga <3.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
It's sod all to do with NSC. Report it to the authorities and get it dealt with properly rather than this self-appointed kangaroo court.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
where is Ron Pavey(RIP) when you want him,he would have sorted the mindless idiots out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here