Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ifyouhatepalacestandup....NOW WITH PICS post No 155!!

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
hi graham hope you get beter soon been a pleasure to go to away games with you this season thanks for your help with the palace fans at the services.take it you wont be coming to last away game at barnsley as planned and ive already payed for hotel.get better soon mate see you next season. big philly

I like this post. Get well soon and then remind him he owes you for the hotel. :thumbsup:

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
hi graham hope you get beter soon been a pleasure to go to away games with you this season thanks for your help with the palace fans at the services.take it you wont be coming to last away game at barnsley as planned and ive already payed for hotel.get better soon mate see you next season. big philly

LOLOL When I visited him yesterday in hospital he said he was aiming to still be going with you - so we will see what happens over the next few days - I mentioned about getting rid of his ticket for the Birmingham game and was told in no uncertain terms that he was planning to go and I was to do nothing yet!!! I am hoping he will be released today so we will know what is going on later today - whatever happens we will sort out the hotel money - no probs xxx

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
get well soon.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
LOLOL When I visited him yesterday in hospital he said he was aiming to still be going with you - so we will see what happens over the next few days - I mentioned about getting rid of his ticket for the Birmingham game and was told in no uncertain terms that he was planning to go and I was to do nothing yet!!! I am hoping he will be released today so we will know what is going on later today - whatever happens we will sort out the hotel money - no probs xxx

Released!!! you sure he is in Hospital??? :lol: Lol:

This thread just shows what a great community NSC is, nice one everyone :thumbsup:

seagull phil

Aug 8, 2010
worthing

HI NOT WORRIED BOUT HOTEL BILL that came out wrong ive just read it and it sounds bad tell graham im sorry and will see him next year big philly

seagull phil

Aug 8, 2010
worthing
hi steve just reread my post it sounds bad was not ment to sound like that dont care bout money it was cheap room and the rest of the car will pay it.hope he gets better quick and look forward to seeing him next season. big philly

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Get well quick!

Hope you have a speedy recovery and you're back on your feet soon!

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
WOW i am welllin up here, but seriously guys thanks for all the good wishes. |I have to have triple by pass surgery within the next six weeks. (no this is nothing to do with a humor by pass) philly i know you diden,t mean it like that. Also i will not be at the Birmingham game but have given my ticket to a Spanish guy (called Manuel ?flair ) who looked after me whilst i was in hospital and saw god play for Valencia but has never been to the amex
ps gona speak to docs about barnsley not given up all hope yet

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
WOW i am welllin up here, but seriously guys thanks for all the good wishes. |I have to have triple by pass surgery within the next six weeks. (no this is nothing to do with a humor by pass) philly i know you diden,t mean it like that. Also i will not be at the Birmingham game but have given my ticket to a Spanish guy (called Manuel ?flair ) who looked after me whilst i was in hospital and saw god play for Valencia but has never been to the amex
ps gona speak to docs about barnsley not given up all hope yet

bloody hell not you again:lolol:look after yourself

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Good Luck Gee, I know you now have a date for the Hospital and the operation....great timing you will be all up and running for the start of the new season :) ...good luck.....not that you will need it mate :thumbsup:

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
yeah just an update i go into hospital on monday the 3rd for a triple bypass on tuesday, hope to be home by the sunday or monday following. Then about 6 weeks to recover from surgery so all well and good should be able to go to first game at home or maybe even get to go to hull (oh wow):O I am sure ladygull will keep you all informed as to how i am getting on and i will be back on the boards within a week i hope :thumbsup:
tom(tooting 2) will be in touch when i get home mate

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
yeah just an update i go into hospital on monday the 3rd for a triple bypass on tuesday, hope to be home by the sunday or monday following. Then about 6 weeks to recover from surgery so all well and good should be able to go to first game at home or maybe even get to go to hull (oh wow):O I am sure ladygull will keep you all informed as to how i am getting on and i will be back on the boards within a week i hope :thumbsup:
tom(tooting 2) will be in touch when i get home mate

good luck mate,

shame you'll be under the anaesetic when we announce, Forlan, Owen, Hargreaves and Hitzelsperger

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here