Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] ifour's Christmas Quiz

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
It's not actually a map, its a poster of the dance (i should have picked up on that earlier but I agree its hard to see). Think of the rest of the artists name, another clue they could have used would have been two of the things with the word thanks on them. That would lead to the same place.

Doh!

Thanks again

thank god that's over for another year! :)

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
Started this morning, just 7 to go now.
Any clues as to what that is at the bottom right of the picture, at the base of the spring?
Pies? Flans? Quiches?

And is the knife (?) in the wall on the left hand side of the picture a clue to anything?

aberllefenni

Jan 15, 2009
Started this morning, just 7 to go now.
Any clues as to what that is at the bottom right of the picture, at the base of the spring?
Pies? Flans? Quiches?

And is the knife (?) in the wall on the left hand side of the picture a clue to anything?

Think condiments and no the "knife" isn't a clue.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I'm on 62 currently. I studied the clues helpfully provided by the good folks at NSC, but still stuck on s few:

The carrots on the otter?

The guy with the cat's head in the window?

The toilet?

The busker ... none of the clues given so far have helped?

The denim jacket?

The hats on the lamps?

The can can poster?

The towers with the bow round them?

The evolution stages of man depiction?

Any further hints welcome!

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
The carrots on the otter? They are not carrots they are sausages - where are they from?

The guy with the cat's head in the window? A place near Mount Everest

The toilet? Think of a common name for a toilet

The busker ... none of the clues given so far have helped? He’s not rich so what is he?

The denim jacket? Forget it’s made of denim, what is it ?

The hats on the lamps? The type of gat is the name of a city (also the name of the country)

The can can poster? What artist designed it and what was his first name?

The towers with the bow round them? It’s not old, it’s …….

The evolution stages of man depiction? Who’s theory is evolution?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
The carrots on the otter? They aren't carrots, this answer is associated with the pig on ice answer though.

The guy with the cat's head in the window? He's a cat and a man and he's doing something

The toilet? Combine a slang word for toilet with a shortened form of the word on the toilet

The busker ... none of the clues given so far have helped? what is the busker doing with the microphone and he's doing it cause he isn't rich

The denim jacket? Forget what it is made of and think of places that sound like the item of clothing it is

The hats on the lamps? What type of hat is it

The can can poster? The can can poster was painted by a famous artist, the place you are looking for shares it's name with one of the names of that artist

The towers with the bow round them? It's not a tower, it's also very new, and this place is a hot subject of conversation on the board today

The evolution stages of man depiction? Who was famous for their findings in the science of evolution

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Help please good folk....I'm on 76. Stuck on tombstone; mans picture in window; Stetson hat and flip flop. Any help gratefully appreciated.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Help please good folk....I'm on 76. Stuck on tombstone; mans picture in window; Stetson hat and flip flop. Any help gratefully appreciated.

Tombstone - think of how a horse moves - it’s a place in Kent
Man’s picture - he is a singer whose had a hit with this European capital
Stetson - it’s a type of hat - the capital of a country who has the same name
Flip flop - google brands of flip flops - it’s in the Caribbean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003

Tombstone - What type of animal is named on the gravestone, combine the speed that animal moves at with what you'll do with it when it's dead to find this UK cathedral city.

Man in Window - This man sung a song about the capital city of a country where you might be feeling peckish.

Stetson - JR Ewing wore one in this show

Flip Flop - There is a brand of flip flop named after this place, Camila Cabello might wear them too. (I'd never heard of the brand so had to google famous flip flop brands to get it)

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Boom! 80/80

Thanks for all the hints. I can get back to work now.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
79 but I have No idea what the final clue is, let alone the answer. Is it possible for someone to post a completed picture so that I can check the yellow spots and (hopefully) find the missing clue?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Here's the completed image

Screen Shot 2021-12-20 at 11.58.19 AM.png

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
The carrots on the otter? They are not carrots they are sausages - where are they from?

The guy with the cat's head in the window? A place near Mount Everest

The toilet? Think of a common name for a toilet

The busker ... none of the clues given so far have helped? He’s not rich so what is he?

The denim jacket? Forget it’s made of denim, what is it ?

The hats on the lamps? The type of gat is the name of a city (also the name of the country)

The can can poster? What artist designed it and what was his first name?

The towers with the bow round them? It’s not old, it’s …….

The evolution stages of man depiction? Who’s theory is evolution?

Thank you. Got all of those now and up to 71. Just got to find 9 more clues!

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
The carrots on the otter? They aren't carrots, this answer is associated with the pig on ice answer though.

The guy with the cat's head in the window? He's a cat and a man and he's doing something

The toilet? Combine a slang word for toilet with a shortened form of the word on the toilet

The busker ... none of the clues given so far have helped? what is the busker doing with the microphone and he's doing it cause he isn't rich

The denim jacket? Forget what it is made of and think of places that sound like the item of clothing it is

The hats on the lamps? What type of hat is it

The can can poster? The can can poster was painted by a famous artist, the place you are looking for shares it's name with one of the names of that artist

The towers with the bow round them? It's not a tower, it's also very new, and this place is a hot subject of conversation on the board today

The evolution stages of man depiction? Who was famous for their findings in the science of evolution

Thank you. Got all of those now and up to 71. Just got to find 9 more clues!

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Me and my son both have 79, and are coincidentally stuck on the same one to finish. Looking at the above completed picture, it is the one by the tin cans that doesn't involve the bear.

Any clue? It's driving us mad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here