Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] ifour's Christmas Quiz

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Sod you all. I've opened this thread, clicked on the link and gone to the site.
Wizzed through the first 25 towns then returned to this thread to look for clues.
Reading the posts there were long lists of clues but I didn't realise they were for 2020 and spent an hour looking for items not there! Postcode on letter, eggs falling and others. WHAT?
Over half way now.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Struggling with the Red Shoes and the two under the water

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where might a girl with red shoes hail from? When she's not there, she'll be sure to tell her dog.

One of the under water ones is fictional. Not sure about the other one (if there is another)?

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Where might a girl with red shoes hail from? When she's not there, she'll be sure to tell her dog.

One of the under water ones is fictional. Not sure about the other one (if there is another)?

Got them - it’s linked to the green gem . And yes , only one underwater clue - thought the trident and the old building may be separate . Many thanks

Just need the Mickey Mouse rubber ring one now

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Got them - it’s linked to the green gem . And yes , only one underwater clue - thought the trident and the old building may be separate . Many thanks

Just need the Mickey Mouse rubber ring one now

Where might you go to see the mouse?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Things that are bugging me here, Batman logo, but not Gotham, could not get past Metropolis not being an answer for ages too, and why is Christ the Redeemer wearing a denim jacket?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Things that are bugging me here, Batman logo, but not Gotham, could not get past Metropolis not being an answer for ages too, and why is Christ the Redeemer wearing a denim jacket?

The logo, you've typed the answer in what you've put above. Whose logo is it (yes that really is a city).

Two for Christ the Redeemer, obvious one of where you'd go to see him. Demin Jacket, well you've got half the answer already by knowing what item of clothing it is, the material doesn't matter though.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
ifour.jpg

Ok, what clues am I missing?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Great. Two left, but can't even find the clues I can't get! Nobody has mentioned any I don't have yet. And by I, I mean me and Mrs Earle!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Just the tree and the jacket to go

What kind of tree is it? The tree might have been better placed on the other side of the street near the mustard as part of the name also relates to a clue in that area.

The Jacket, you are almost there. Combine it with the beginning and the end of the Arsenal managers surname.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
That red telephone box could be anywhere.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Two clues on Christ The Redeemer.
There is a second clue on the weight.
The Tree behind the superman board
The are two clues on the thing you stick in a wine bottle.

Thanks. The wine bottle hint gave me number 80. I've tried writing them out for a family Christmas time waster and now I can only find 77:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here