Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Blakers park- erm nice tennis court?

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Queens park- nice pond.

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters

D

Deleted User X18H

Hangelton Park .....................good caretakers hut to paint.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
The "Patch" was my local off hartington road, also went to saunders park a bit.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Mackie park , 10 hours a day football in the summer

* has flashback* aaaaaaaaaaah

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
My brother and I used to play football in that park at the bottom of Ridgeside Avenue in patcham along Patcham Village way

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
yeah they took all the fun stuff out of pr park the spider thing, the zebedee spring things that seemed to have an attraction mid teen years as it seemed a good idea at the time to bounce on them until you were sick, during those oh so painful pissed in the park years.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Can't really count myself as I only spent the first year of my life in Brighton, but my parents liked Stanmer. Friday night, Mum would collect Dad from choir practice at All Saints, Patcham, they'd drive to Coldean, get fish and chips and go and walk the dogs up at Stanmer Park in summer. What they did in winter, I haven't a clue.

pompeydel

May 27, 2004
West Sussex
Saunders Park as a young'un......The Level for 5-a-side........and those footy pitches opposite the school in Carden avenue for Sunday League...

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I went between the Level and Saunders Park. Each had extremely scummy pools. The sort with verucca socks selotaped to the bottom with old plasters and they were suspiciously yellow.
Saunders Park was best for extended hide and seek/44 save all sessions. But the Level had a parkkeeper, which makes for lots of fun.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Queen's Park cos it was just outside my school... but also East Brighton Park cos it was near my house. Most often though we bunked the wall and played on the hockey pitch across the road from the public girls school in Kemptown. Great for scoring goals and flat as a pancacke!!!

Whitehawk for sunday league and leg-breaking tackles!!!!

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
What about St Annes Well Park?. Also played in St. Nicholas park at the end of my road.

Sunday family outings usually consisted of Preston Park though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here