Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Queens park- nice pond.

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
Mine was either Hollingbury, Blakers or Preston Park because I used to live at Fiveways, so I was in between the three.
It depened on the weather, but Preston Park was my favorite because of the large football field

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I like Vale Park in Portslade bestest cos it has one of those long cable wires with a tyre hanging on it so you can go whizzing down except when me and my mate went on it and we fell off and he landed on my stomach and it made me sick everywhere.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Blimey, you can spot the posh people on NSC.

I played in Moulsecoomb adventure playground, Wild Park, Moulsecoomb school playing fields and the Downs.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Gwylan said:
Blimey, you can spot the posh people on NSC.

I played in Moulsecoomb adventure playground, Wild Park, Moulsecoomb school playing fields and the Downs.

Woa, My dad grew up in Moulsecoomb and my grandparetns lived in Hodshrove Road so don't get all judgmental.
i used to play on that football pitch north of the leisure centre too though and wild park.

Dawsey

Apr 25, 2004
Brighton
The Level in my younger days, then Preston Park once I discovered football. Mackie Park was a must during school lunch breaks.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Dawsey said:
The Level in my younger days, then Preston Park once I discovered football. Mackie Park was a must during school lunch breaks.
were you a patcham boy then?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
fourthteamtillidie said:
Woa, My dad grew up in Moulsecoomb and my grandparetns lived in Hodshrove Road so don't get all judgmental.
i used to play on that football pitch north of the leisure centre too though and wild park.

I wasn't being judgmental, I was making an observation based on the fact that kids tend to play near where they grow up, and that if the options are Preston, Blakers, Hollingbury and Queens then the poll is obviously aimed at people who lived in the posher areas of Brighton. There's nothing judgmental about the fact that some parts of Brighton are posher than others, it's a simple fact of life.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Wouldn't have called Queens Park that posh when I went to school there..... but then again it wasn't Whitehawk or Patcham!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
SULLY COULDNT SHOOT said:
Wouldn't have called Queens Park that posh when I went to school there..... but then again it wasn't Whitehawk or Patcham!

Ooh it is now, darling.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
D'Angelo Saxon said:
Hove Park

Was a great place to play. especially after the hurricane when you could mess around no end with all the trees that had fallen.

Used to spend a lot of time playing in Stoneham park as well. what with their rubber football pitch and all:clap2:

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
As a Moulsecoomb boy my favourite park was Stanmer ,followed by the Wild Park.Also used to play football at the 67 centre in Hodshrove Rd. where we were sometimes coached by Albion favourite Steve Burtenshaw

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
Nevill Playing Fields & Hove Park .
Loved "The Rockery" opposite Preston Park
when I was very young . Please tell me it's still standing and hasn't been redeveloped .
Never heard of Blakers Park --- where's that ?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The Maharajah of Sydney said:
Nevill Playing Fields & Hove Park .
Loved "The Rockery" opposite Preston Park
when I was very young . Please tell me it's still standing and hasn't been redeveloped .
Never heard of Blakers Park --- where's that ?

No, the Rockery's still there.

Blaker's Park is up the hill from Preston Park, nearer to Fiveways. It's between Preston Drove and Stanford Avenue.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Gwylan said:
No, the Rockery's still there.

The council have really let things go at the rockery,I had a look the other Saturday as I walked back to London Road station after the match.There were no fish to be seen and the flower beds were not a patch on what they were in the past.

:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here