Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you HAD to support another team, which would it be?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I was born a couple of miles from Selhurst but it wouldn't be them. If I was pushed it would be Arsenal as a few years ago I worked near Highbury and their fans took a big interest in Brighton so I am well disposed to their club.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
In the words of the old song: "My old man, said be a Palace fan!". But I wouldn't go and watch them, in fact in all honesty if the Albion went bust now and there was no phoenix club I'd probably just support England and not bother about the club game.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
If I had to support another team, I would probably be way to pissed off at the football league or whoever for not stepping in and saving us. I would probably give up on the English football league. :albion2:

But if I HAD to pick another team it would be..................... from the ashes of Brighton and the new team ie Brighton Rangers or whoever. failling that Charlton i guess

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
My grandfather was a Palace supporter.
My mother was brought up in Norbury.
I've even lived in Crystal Palace itself.

But despite all this, it's unthinkable to support anyone other than the Albion, let alone their rivals.

I'd still watch football on the television, but it would just be an interest rather than a passion.

To paraphrase Nick Hornby, you don't choose your club. Your club chooses you.

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
Leeds United.

Attachments

• Leeds-United-Crest-702318.jpg
    Leeds-United-Crest-702318.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 142

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Stalybridge Celtic, Merthyr Tydfil and Whitehawk.

Keep it real.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
To paraphrase Nick Hornby, you don't choose your club. Your club chooses you.

that is crap.

The only reason I started to support Brighton is because we moved here 30 odd years ago.

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
I don't think I could support another team with my heart. It's who I don't like rather than who I do, unless there's money involved. Consequently, if there was no Sunderland I'd root for whoever was playing against the teams I most dislike; manu, newcastle, Celtic and Liverpool being top of my list of the detestable.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Liverpool family team on dad's side, as mum's side (but not her herself thank god) Portsmouth :sick: even though she's from West Sussex and her family should have great taste :facepalm:

Means to see a live match on a regular basis I'd go to Hastings a lot more I expect too.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Arundel .... or Spurs (Soft spot for Fulham though with Bobby Z there, oh and Aldershot)

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Crawley / Whitehawk due geographical location
Kidderminster - Cousin plays for them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here