Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you HAD to support another team, which would it be?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
fair enough:thumbsup::thumbsup: At least you didnt say Bradford

Strangely enough, the only time I've ever been to a match at Huddersfield was a Sunday after a Barnsley v Albion game at Oakwell, so I stayed at my aunts, and went to see Huddersfield v Bradford at Leeds Road. Huddersfield won 1-0 thanks to ex-Albion Kieron O'Regan scoring the only goal. :thumbsup:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Portsmouth, if there was no albion then thats who most of my family support so i would probably have ended up down there. However it depends on the question really, if Albion folded now i wouldnt up ship and support pompey, yet if there was never an albion in my generation, it would have been them.

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
Liverpool (already do), dad and all his side of the family are Scousers, or bin dippers as you like to say

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Erm, :lolol: .

In all seriousness, I don't know. I want to move away from Brighton at some point, and might start following whoever is closest to where I move to, when the Albion aren't playing away somewhere close, of course. I fancy a move to either Nottingham or Birmingham, so that'd be Forest, or Villa.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
would become a non league ground hopper type, with the odd london premiership match now and then.

it would be impossible to ever support another club. if its in your DNA then its in your DNA for life and can't be changed.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Erm, :lolol: .

In all seriousness, I don't know. I want to move away from Brighton at some point, and might start following whoever is closest to where I move to, when the Albion aren't playing away somewhere close, of course. I fancy a move to either Nottingham or Birmingham, so that'd be Forest, or Villa.

or county or city

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Millwall on account of living round the area for 8 years.

Probably Arsenal because I love their style of football.

thats transient though. upto 15-20 years ago they were dull by reputation: "one nil to the Arsenal".

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Seeing as I have already jumped ship, couldn't face an almost 300 mile round trip for home games, this question is pretty much academic...however, round the time it looked like the Albion might go, I gave serious consideration to possible alternatives...all I could come up with was Brentford, given that my dad and uncle followed them, although that would have made me a bit of a plastic as I have never lived in West London.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here