Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you had a chance to see an artist who is no longer with us, who would you chose?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Bob Marley.

The Four Tops as a group though ( One of them died the other day, I heard. :( )

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If you had a chance to see an artist who is no longer with us, who would you chose?

Hieronymus Bosch

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Audrey Hepburn.

What an absolute Honey.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Little Feat with Lowell George, Buddy Holly, And like Granny, Lynyrd Skynyrd or Lizzy with Phil Lynott. Saw Skynyrd before they got massive and saw Lizzy five times.

laurel_hardy.jpg
Stan Laurel and Oliver Norvell Hardy:bowdown::lolol::lolol:

and i would just want to thank them for ALWAYS making the day seem better than it is.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Miles Davis.

I remember years ago looking forward to seeing him at The Hammersmith Apollo I think it was, and for some reason or another I didn't make it. Not long after that, my chance of ever seeing him live slipped away :(

I heard he had a habit of playing large parts of his live sets with his back to the audience. Be interesting to hear someones experience on here of seeing Miles live.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Miles Davis.

I remember years ago looking forward to seeing him at The Hammersmith Apollo I think it was, and for some reason or another I didn't make it. Not long after that, my chance of ever seeing him live slipped away :(

I heard he had a habit of playing large parts of his live sets with his back to the audience. Be interesting to hear someones experience on here of seeing Miles live.

saw him at the dome in Brighton 47 years ago and the word awesome does not do his performance credit and he did give us a few notes on the bent horn,and the supporting group were no less than John Coltraine.
I was a fan of modern jazz since buying some records in the bargain bin at the London Road Co-op and one of those records was a Miles Davis EP.
I still play "Funny valentine" when I'm in the house on my own (my other half hates MJ) the only thing that would have made my life complete would have been seeing Miles and Charlie Parker play together.
back to the audience he did sometimes and at the Dome he did for a while although I think this might have to do with the acoustics.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here