Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you f*** a bird bareback when she's on.....

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Safeway said:
I'm not even LYING when I say that my cock is too BIG for her ringpiece. :ohmy:
Has she had it stitched shut then?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Albion Dan said:
but then Im not convinced I dont fire blanks after the let offs ive had!

That would be the ultimate life-long let off

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Safeway said:
Apart from being well messy, is she any more likely to get preggers? ???

(Probably should have asked this a few days ago. :blush: )

its virtually impossible!! were you asleep through sex ed?? :p

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I heard from a NURSE (female) that you COULD still get preggers from being on the blob...or was I too mortyfied at SCUM fans in the Welly? GAH!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
right here it is very simple like:

A usual cycle is around 28 days although some as long as 40. day 1 is the first day of your period. Women usually ovulate (ie be able to become pregnant) around day 14...... (or as far as day 26 is you have a 40 day cycle).... so the chances of it happening on days 1-5 during your period is very very slim!! :angel:

Old Goat

Jun 8, 2004
tedebear said:

A usual cycle is around 28 days although some as long as 40. day 1 is the first day of your period. Women usually ovulate (ie be able to become pregnant) around day 14...... (or as far as day 26 is you have a 40 day cycle).... so the chances of it happening on days 1-5 during your period is very very slim!! :angel:

but if she is on the pill she wont ovulate at all.

did you know that when the pill was originally introduced it was meant to be taken every day so no periods - but women didnt like not having periods (??!!) so they introduced the 7 day gap

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
tedebear said:

Christ is that the simple version ! :)

Old Goat

Jun 8, 2004
Marshy said:
Christ is that the simple version ! :)

here is the compilicated version...

Ovarian and endocrine responses associated with the treatment of cystic ovarian follicles in dairy cows with gonadotropin releasing hormone and prostaglandin F2alpha, with or without exogenous progesterone.

Ambrose DJ, Schmitt EJ, Lopes FL, Mattos RC, Thatcher WW.

Livestock Development Division, Alberta Agriculture Food and Rural Development, 6903-116 Street, Edmonton, Alberta T6H 5Z2. divakar.ambrose@gov.ab.ca

The objectives of this observational study were to document ovarian and endocrine responses associated with the treatment of cystic ovarian follicles (COFs) in dairy cows, using gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH) and prostaglandin F2alpha (PGF) with or without exogenous progesterone. A secondary objective was to determine pregnancy establishment following synchronization of ovulation and timed insemination in cows diagnosed with COFs. In trial I, 18 Holstein cows diagnosed with COFs received 2 injections of 100 microg GnRH, 9 d apart, with 25 mg PGF given 7 d after the 1st GnRH. A new follicle developed in all 18 cows after the 1st GnRH, and 83% of cows ovulated following the 2nd GnRH. Cows were inseminated 16 h after the 2nd GnRH. Of the 17 cows available for pregnancy diagnosis, 7 were confirmed pregnant. In trial II, 8 cows with COFs received GnRH and an intravaginal progesterone device (CIDR) concurrently, then PGF 7 d later. The CIDR was removed 2 d after PGF administration. Plasma estradiol concentrations declined following CIDR insertion. In all cows, a new follicle developed following GnRH treatment; estradiol-surge and estrus occurred spontaneously after CIDR-removal. Seven of 8 cows ovulated the new follicle. In dairy cows diagnosed with COFs, treatment with GnRH followed by PGF 7 d later, with or without exogenous progesterone, resulted in the recruitment of a healthy new follicle; synchronization of ovulation and timed insemination resulted in a 41% pregnancy rate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here