Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you could sign anyone in the world, who would it be?

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Messi would be, what, £100m? Unlikely (but possible, if Tony won every poker game in the world!).

However there's someone worth even more than that. Lots lots more. Like nine or ten times more, at least £1bn just for the basics, never mind additional clauses. Maybe £2bn is a more realistic price. Or £3bn. I mean, this guy is worth more money than there is in the world, and that's after all the global economies have deliberately quantitatively eased another £500trillion just to give someone a chance to buy him.

Can you guess who he is?

Obviously Tom Daley's alter ego, Zahahaha

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Drogba, Just the sort of player we need. Failing that I'd happily take Lukaku.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Fernando Llorente. He is a beast, great feet, quick, strong and tremendous in the air. Has 28 goals in 41 appearances for a mid-table team.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I was just talking to a Leicester fan whose a friend, and we had this discussion trying to edge away from the usual Messi/Ronaldo choice.

My choice is quite simply without a doubt Papiss Cisse.

Could you imagine him at the Albion?

I really think he's going to become something very special in global football let alone just Newcastle, imagine him linking up with Vicente and CMS :bowdown:

He seems to have everything, pace, power, vision and an unbelievable first touch. I think I might have a man crush on him :banana:

So aside from the obvious signings of Messi/Ronaldo etc, who would be your dream signing and why?

Any one in the world? Keirra Knightley, not to play football though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here