Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you could sign anyone in the world, who would it be?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Van Persie
Gerrard
Messi
Joe Hart
Iniesta
Alves

All incredibly influential almost every time they play.

add Dempsey and thats a side that would be ridiculously good. just that 7, against 11.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Vicente + Assulin (I did not rate him from the videos, but I think in the Albion stripes he looked good to me) +

Nemanja Vidić

+ Fergie as Director.

Bale, Van der Varrt, Noble, + that best striker: who who is he?

The two best I have seen at the Goldstone were Ian Rush and Peter Osgood. The nearest in style is Bobby Zamora ! (but Jimmy Greaves never played down here). Bobby Z is the one !

But Ashley Barnes has got the style :clap: I like Maxi (Liverpool) as well. I think I prefer him to Bobby Z !

Enrique is the best left back in the world. The Brazilian left back for Liverpool is looking for a new job next season. Agger if fit is something special.

Last edited:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Messi would be, what, £100m? Unlikely (but possible, if Tony won every poker game in the world!).

However there's someone worth even more than that. Lots lots more. Like nine or ten times more, at least £1bn just for the basics, never mind additional clauses. Maybe £2bn is a more realistic price. Or £3bn. I mean, this guy is worth more money than there is in the world, and that's after all the global economies have deliberately quantitatively eased another £500trillion just to give someone a chance to buy him.

Can you guess who he is?

GullysGirlsPimp

Aug 24, 2011
Sussex- By-The-Sea
Messi would be, what, £100m? Unlikely (but possible, if Tony won every poker game in the world!).

However there's someone worth even more than that. Lots lots more. Like nine or ten times more, at least £1bn just for the basics, never mind additional clauses. Maybe £2bn is a more realistic price. Or £3bn. I mean, this guy is worth more money than there is in the world, and that's after all the global economies have deliberately quantitatively eased another £500trillion just to give someone a chance to buy him.

Can you guess who he is?

Sir Bobby of Zamorishire?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Hulk would be mine as well. Raw pace and power, an vast amounts of tekkers!

And he brings with him some great chants. Was it City fans who were signing ...

"You're not incred-ible, you're not incred-ible" after any misplaced passes, or shots off target.
And, a general "you're not very green, you're not very green, you're not very, you're not very, you're not very green"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here