Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you could live anywhere in Brighton, Hove, Sussex where would it be?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I love walking the country lanes in the villages around Lewes and this has to be my favourite country pad. For ages I thought the huge pond was the village pond as it is right next to the church but it's actually someones private pond in their garden. If I won multi millions on the Lottery I'd knock on the door and ask how much they want for the place.

1096567_435b243d.jpg

not if I get there first after we have won millions on the old lotto great looking place plenty of rooms to get lost in and a huge garden to potter in with the cats and just as long as there is enough left for a season ticket at Falmer

that will do me thanks

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
slaugham

Beautiful Village.....lovelly Normal Church, decent pub ( The Checkers) and some fabulous walks around the lake just along from Slaugham Abbey

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The perfect place for me has changed over time. When I was a young hip thing, I loved living in town and had great times in flats in Powis Square and Kemp Town. I then lived in a couple of houses around Seven Dials and PortHall. When I had kids I moved to where I am now (a damn sight closer to Withdean than HB&B !) to get a big garden. The kids will be going to Uni in the next few years and when that happens, I will get somewhere smaller out of town, maybe Poynings.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Adelaide Crescent, 1st floor (knocking front & back flats into one mahoosive pad). :love:

Hanover Crescent or West Drive (Queen's Park) as these two are near where I currently live. I have also always wanted to live in one of those big Edwardian houses on Surrenden Road between the junctions of Harrington and Varndean Road. Elms Lea Avenue looks nice too and finally how about a nice big f*** off house off in Dyke Road Avenue/Tongdean/Withdean area?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Where I am now. Right in the centre of Brighton innit.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I grew up on Powis Square, just round the corner from 7 Dials and that is an absoloutely beautiful little square!

when I was a trainee years ago, we used to go to the phone box there to ring up for our afternoon jobs. There was a bloke used to wave to us from the first floor window then one day he was stood in the window waving with one hand and having a wank with the other.
It wasn't you was it ?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I'd live in the royal pavillion and dress like Darth Vader. I'd put up a big fence so no-one could see my lovely house.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
I like where I am in Furze Hill, but I have a soft spot for Catsfield and will probably end up pissing the sofa there in my geriatric years.

I'll be still game though

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
lucky enough to actualy live where i would want to be, but still never happier than when i lived in scoombsville the posh bit

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Montpelier Villas. As a few people on here rightly state, the Clifton Hill area is the place to be and, IMHO, Montpelier Villas is the jewel in the crown. Average price on the street is about £1.3m I believe though! :eek:

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
I like where I am in Furze Hill, but I have a soft spot for Catsfield and will probably end up pissing the sofa there in my geriatric years.

I'll be still game though

I've just moved to Bexhill after 12 years in Catsfield, very nice village.

¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3230641 said:
If you did, I would press my nipples against it every night and sing sweetly to you while we masturbate in unison

Can I come and watch?

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
I've just moved to Bexhill after 12 years in Catsfield, very nice village.

My in-laws were born and live there, it has a great pub, and the local sausages are not just for local people. It still has one of those Local Shoppe/Post Office combos where everyone knows you by your first name (remember them?), and it was mentioned in the Domesday Book, so it's been around for a while :thumbsup:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Courtney gate or terrace (can't remember), just East of the King Alfred, south of the kingsway, with big gardens adjoing the prom. Great houses, fantastic location.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here