Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you could go back in time

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
and rewatch just ONE concert and ONE football match that you actually attended, what would be your choice?

Concert - Pink Floyd at the Marlowe Theatre Canterbury just after the release of Saucerful of Secrets shortly after Gilmour replaced Syd Barrett. My 1st ever concert and I've never had a buzz like it at any other since.

Football - The semi final of the FA Cup at Highbury vs Sheffield Weds, a glorious day in terms of both the weather and the result. The feeling that Albion had made it to an FA Cup Final was my best ever feeling as an Albion fan..a perfect day.

No "ooh I can't decide, it's a choice between this and that"...just name one of each

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Concert - Thin Lizzy at the Dome
Match - Highbury Semi against Wednesday

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
If I could go back in time.... I'd kill my parents

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Why mess up a perfectly good thread with something that is not even funny ? absolutly pointless !!

Stop being so pathetic. Its a message board, surely you expect post like that?

Motion city soundtrack in Portsmouth for the gig and the play off semi second leg.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Stop being so pathetic. Its a message board, surely you expect post like that?

You SAW the 1966 WC final live? :eek::lol:

Bugger, you've edited haven't you :lol:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Concert - Queen @ Knebworth 1986
Match - FA Cup Semi final 1983

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Elvis - Hawaii - Didnt attend but would like to have
Fa Cup 83 (1st game)

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I'd want to see Genesis on the Duke 1980 tour at the Brighton Centre again.

And I was going to say Hereford, but changed my mind to the 2-2 Wembley Final because although it was an unbelieveable day (week) I didn't really take it all in enough at the time and want to go through it all again.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Gig - Prodigy Live @ Red Square 1997
Match - Brighton 4-1 Millwall @ Goldstone (was made to go to f***ing Scouts Sports Day instead. Stupid f***ing god bothering *****)

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Depeche Mode St Petersburg 2006. Just so that I could prepare myself for the utter chaos of Russian security and suggesting that the two japanese girls we met over there popped up to our hotel room after the gig :blush:

The 7-0 thrashing of Walsall

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Gig: The Mighty Purps - Live at the California Jam (1974)

Match: Hartlepool Vs. The Albion (the league game a few weeks ago), so I could meet myself have a few pints and shout at Andrew Whing significantly louder and with nice, Wishbone Ash style, vocal harmonies.

Kosh

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Squeeze concet in 1987 at Brighton Top Rank, just so that I could see Jools Holland play with them again.

I would also like to go back to the 1997 Hereford game, just so that I could witness the atmosphere and tension, already knowing the score and be relaxed about things.

Infact I would go around at halftime telling you lot not to worry about things.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here