rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
My thoughts exactly.Thats life

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
If I could choose the day, I'd make it the 18th October and cause HAVOC in the Palace penalty area.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Gwylan said:
If I could choose the day, I'd make it the 18th October and cause HAVOC in the Palace penalty area.

I think you could do that by turning up in one of your 20 pairs of RED SHOES Max

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Rob lots of branches of the Halifax, to get them back for foisting that tit Howard onto our screens.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Goring Gull said:
Sounds like you need to chill out and let thinsg go ;)

If you lost EVERYTHING as a result including a house and your family and being finacially f***ed for the rest of your life THROUGH NO FAULT OF YOUR OWN just coz your wife wants some cock of some f***ing party time shelf stacker and he just waltzes in and take everything (coz hes 40 and still lived with mummy) youd be f***ing angry :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
If you lost EVERYTHING as a result including a house and your family and being finacially f***ed for the rest of your life THROUGH NO FAULT OF YOUR OWN and saw some c unt just waltz in and take everything youd be f***ing angry :angry: :angry: :angry:
Agreed and have the guy shot:angry:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'd be naked. That's for sure. Probably nip along to an Albion training session and jump in the baths with them afterwards. And if my shit were also invisible, i'd do a massive one and blame it on Albert Jarrett.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
If you lost EVERYTHING as a result including a house and your family and being finacially f***ed for the rest of your life THROUGH NO FAULT OF YOUR OWN just coz your wife wants some cock of some f***ing party time shelf stacker and he just waltzes in and take everything (coz hes 40 and still lived with mummy) youd be f***ing angry :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

There are ways and means but you need to not react in the first place easier said than done, but pretend to go through everything amicably, then leave it a year or two and bang. Arrange it all word of mouth no phone records , emails etc. so you can't be traced make sure your out of the country at the time and can prove it. Your pretty much in the clear then.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Meade's_Ball said:
I'd be naked. That's for sure. Probably nip along to an Albion training session and jump in the baths with them afterwards. And if my shit were also invisible, i'd do a massive one and blame it on Albert Jarrett.

:lolol: :lolol:

But if the shit's invisible, why would you need to blame it on anyone?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Gwylan said:
:lolol: :lolol:

But if the shit's invisible, why would you need to blame it on anyone?

It still smells though. I'd do it just before Jarrett nips in for one. Then his one would seem to block the toilet, when in fact it's just resting on a huge pile of my reeking muck.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Meade's_Ball said:
And if my shit were also invisible, i'd do a massive one and blame it on Albert Jarrett.

I think you need to seek help:( :( :(

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Meade's_Ball said:
It still smells though. I'd do it just before Jarrett nips in for one. Then his one would seem to block the toilet, when in fact it's just resting on a huge pile of my reeking muck.

If it takes 25 minutes for a dump it is looking like this involves way too much planning.

Also I don't think the smell can be invisible. So he might go into another cubicle. I think this needs more thought.

Good plan though.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Dick Knights Mum said:
If it takes 25 minutes for a dump it is looking like this involves way too much planning.

Also I don't think the smell can be invisible. So he might go into another cubicle. I think this needs more thought.

Good plan though.

It doesn't normally take 25 minutes. I was ill. :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here