Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you could be anyone else at all, who would you be and why?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Barrel of Fun said:
Freddie Flintoff.

The sound of your name being chanted, thumping Warne and co. out of the ground and obliterating the stumps of Ponting et al.

Good one!

I'd be anyone that was rich enough to buy the best cocaine money can buy and go on a huge drugs binge. Probably PITT as then you could take Jolie with you and have proper f***ed up coke sex.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Right now. My husband.

I just want to understand his logic and why he does the most dumbarse stuff with alarmingly frequency.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Trevor- Bloke out of a film called made in britain (if anyones seen it?)

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Richard Digance. Every day of the week i either slouch and amuse in Dictionary Corner with a Suzie Dent wordily nude from the clump down at my side, or mount the largest stool i have the sight for and play an hilarious song about something that rhymes with **** to some aged retards who all want me. I'd like to pluck my guitar and Dent twin-handedly and wait for the cumly applause.

Meade's_Ball said:
Richard Digance. Every day of the week i either slouch and amuse in Dictionary Corner with a Suzie Dent wordily nude from the clump down at my side, or mount the largest stool i have the sight for and play an hilarious song about something that rhymes with **** to some aged retards who all want me. I'd like to pluck my guitar and Dent twin-handedly and wait for the cumly applause.

Meade's Ball was my second choice. Just to know what surealism feels like from the inside.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Dave the Gaffer said:
Placido Domingo

just to be able to sing like him for a day......

Some 20 years ago I had the fortune to be doing some work at Brent Town Hall and he was appearing that evening and I spent the entire day ona job that should have taken about 30 mins listening to him rehearsing. He was a perfectionist and wouldnt let anything go.

Some years later a friend/buisness aquaintenance of mine got me tickets for The London Collesium for morning rehearsals, these are nearly as rare as the actual seats for the performances, he was doing La Boheme absolutely brilliant.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Vernon Kay, his missus Tess Daly is an absolute peach, he is a very lucky man.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
byf said:
Trevor- Bloke out of a film called made in britain (if anyones seen it?)

You want to be a pschopathic skinhead with a swastika tatooed on your face?

Surely this is a makeover that is within anyones grasp?

I bagsy Robbie Williams, then I would know if I was gay or not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here