Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

if you could ban..

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
totally, it depends on ones views on the word violence. to me violence is harming another human physically - and lots of riots don't do this.

thin lines.

as for [MENTION=20866]pipkin112[/MENTION] of course the system and its fabricated and controlled society tells people they need material goods......are you blind to the adverts and culture around you?

I have never seen an advert that said "if you cannot afford this item, go and steal it".

totally, it depends on ones views on the word violence. to me violence is harming another human physically - and lots of riots don't do this.

thin lines.

as for [MENTION=20866]pipkin112[/MENTION] of course the system and its fabricated and controlled society tells people they need material goods......are you blind to the adverts and culture around you?

This isn't real, you know? You're a bit mental aren't you? By a bit, I meant a lot.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
The Rioters and looters are the product of a broken system.

I would say most of the London rioters and looters from last year were a load of opportunistic low life scumbags.

I think we will have to agree to disagree, because we have a completely different view and will just go round in circles. :bigwave:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I would say most of the London rioters and looters from last year were a load of opportunistic low life scumbags.

I think we will have to agree to disagree, because we have a completely different view and will just go round in circles. :bigwave:

Yup fair point!

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
i reckon those losing their businesses and homes, or fearing for the safety of their family, would disagree with your bizarre re-defining of the word violence and its relation to riots.

your getting lost in people's different perception of words.

i said i would ban voilence, but questioned ones banning of riots - in this, i meant banning large scale uprisings and protest (for me, this is a riot). a funny thing in this, is everyones consciousness dived straight into the London riots, not any others.

i still think banning riots and uprisings (the same thing in syria and greece) is too fascist, and i don't want to see the right wing "low life scum" views of most on here about the london carnage last year.

what was britains role in WW2 if not a riot? the gov felt oppressed so went and damaged a whole nation (Germany). But those on here who "hate" the "low life london rioters" love those who dropped bombs and fired guns......this i don't understand. Someones action from oppression is someones action from oppression no matter what theatre stage is behind it.

anyway, what is your top 5?

your getting lost in people's different perception of words.

i said i would ban voilence, but questioned ones banning of riots - in this, i meant banning large scale uprisings and protest (for me, this is a riot). a funny thing in this, is everyones consciousness dived straight into the London riots, not any others.

i still think banning riots and uprisings (the same thing in syria and greece) is too fascist, and i don't want to see the right wing "low life scum" views of most on here about the london carnage last year.

what was britains role in WW2 if not a riot? the gov felt oppressed so went and damaged a whole nation (Germany). But those on here who "hate" the "low life london rioters" love those who dropped bombs and fired guns......this i don't understand. Someones action from oppression is someones action from oppression no matter what theatre stage is behind it.

anyway, what is your top 5?

What about the right wing high life scum? Do their opinions carry any weight in La-La-Land?

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
If you could ban 5 things from the world what would they be? poverty,starvation,war and rotr would be the things off limits to your banning order,so what five things would you ban.
1 cars
2 booze
3 more than two children per family
4 working more than ten miles from home
5 more than 2 flights per person per year
:rolleyes: looking like a green agenda

what would you ban?

I like you're 3,4 and 5. So to that I would add Golf and Airshows, two of the most annoying wankerish activities known to man - and you can tell this by the people that like them. I note that your choices have a green hue and you can't argue that for the amount of resources these two activites waste there is not enough of a return. Unlike Solaros which for the calories sure do hit the spot.

There are many thoughts racing through my mind at this point but I fear that all of them could prompt a total binfest so I shall settle for simply banning cucumber.

Vile stuff.

Seconded, I feel like organising a March with flaming crosses to hunt out the place where this evil salad component is spawned and nurtured.

16 bit 44.1

May 17, 2011
Hove
1) Traffic Wardens
2) Telephone Banking staff that insist on trying to be nice to you - First Direct being the absolute worst! I know I have been shafted by the banks - don't make it worse by patronising me with fake politeness!! If you want to be nice, refund my f*cking charges!
3) The Daily Mail
4) Bono.
5) Forum users that have nothing funny or constructive to say but just post the word "this" after other peoples comments!

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
to me violence is harming another human physically - and lots of riots don't do this.
In the words of the Leader - "name six", that is riots where no human got physically harmed so we can judge your definition of riot because it is clearly different to most people's.

I have been struggling to think of five things I would ban that are not already banned.

Cars would be my start (much as I love them). Personal transport kills people, separates families and destroy localities.
Talking in saunas - please, I am trying to relax - shut up!
The Olympics - massive overblown waste of money
Strikes - the time in this country when employees needed to withdraw their labour to earn reasonable working conditions are long passed. Now it is just a bullying tactic (note I am willing to be proved wrong if examples can be found) to extract money from employers (usually taxpayers).
Smoking - if it really is bad, then ban it instead of spending shedloads of money on stupid petty restrictions

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
I like you're 3,4 and 5. So to that I would add Golf and Airshows, two of the most annoying wankerish activities known to man - and you can tell this by the people that like them. I note that your choices have a green hue and you can't argue that for the amount of resources these two activites waste there is not enough of a return. Unlike Solaros which for the calories sure do hit the spot.
I like airshows:glare:

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
1).Islamic extremists
2).Seat belts
3).ASH (Anti Smoking Hysteria, trying to brand itself Action on Smoking and Health (and fooling no-one))
4).Any earnings over £500,000 per year (just how much does anybody need that much?)
5).'Live' music that is actually a fat bloke with a karaoke machine

.......and on the subs bench:
Cycling on pavements
Burkas
4X4's (other than for genuine off-road needs)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here