Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

if you could ban..

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Do you think the rioters in Croydon and other parts of the country were making a stand for freedom when they destroyed peoples property last year.

I have no problem with people protesting but not when it turns to violence.

I have noticed that you would ban violence, but you think rioting is ok, how does that work.

the people in croydon are an ignored underclass, and the system tells them daily to get good trainers, be cool, get ipods etc - so it was inevitable. rioting is usually not violent, it usually is against talismanic material things...such as large corps, goverment buildings etc.....but yes, the lines between riots and violence are fuzzy and open to ones perception.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
the people in croydon are an ignored underclass, and the system tells them daily to get good trainers, be cool, get ipods etc - so it was inevitable. rioting is usually not violent, it usually is against talismanic material things...such as large corps, goverment buildings etc.....but yes, the lines between riots and violence are fuzzy and open to ones perception.

A non violent riot is a just a protest isn't it.

And as for saying the system told them to go and get material things is the biggest load of bollocks i have ever heard

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I would ban banning.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
another Hitler lives on here.

so, you don't think making a stand for freedom should be allowed? the greeks got raped, their country is destroyed, and they are now in poverty, and you would ban rioting with a heavy hand?

rioting is not the answer but to ban it as no.1 is incredibly fascist.

If you you wish to see the longest and most brutal reigns of oppressing rioters/protesters you actually see it in the hardcore ultra left communist states fair more commonly.

Oppression isn't just the domain of fascists.

It's a right and left issue.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
A non violent riot is a just a protest isn't it.

And as for saying the system told them to go and get material things is the biggest load of bollocks i have ever heard

Really? Do you not watch television, read newspapers and magazines or walk around major world centres with your eyes open?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
going to add:
4) Jeremy Kyle.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
1. Those signs at the back of lorrys that say "if you cant see my mirrors I cant see you". Well move your mirror to where I can see it then !!. Cunts.
2. Transit van driving on the roads at peak times. It's always them that cause A23 accidents.
3. Saying "innit" at an incorrect time. eg "I went to the shop today innit." Cunts.
4. People that knock out kids without thinking about whether they can financially or mentally cope with them.
5. Dogs.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
1. Those signs at the back of lorrys that say "if you cant see my mirrors I cant see you". Well move your mirror to where I can see it then !!. Cunts.
2. Transit van driving on the roads at peak times. It's always them that cause A23 accidents.
3. Saying "innit" at an incorrect time. eg "I went to the shop today innit." Cunts.
4. People that knock out kids without thinking about whether they can financially or mentally cope with them.
5. Dogs.

Number 4 is me gone then... I thought i would be able to cope with them but the three (One Autistic) have me beat a lot of the time, financially and mentally.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
If you could ban 5 things from the world what would they be? poverty,starvation,war and rotr would be the things off limits to your banning order,so what five things would you ban.
1 cars
2 booze
3 more than two children per family
4 working more than ten miles from home
5 more than 2 flights per person per year
:rolleyes: looking like a green agenda

what would you ban?

Women from voting
Women from driving
Women from football matches
Women from the pub
Women from working, unless it`s cleaning

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Number 4 is me gone then... I thought i would be able to cope with them but the three (One Autistic) have me beat a lot of the time, financially and mentally.

I was more thinking about chavs who have no job, no hope and pop them out expecting everyone else to support them.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
you dont see any contradiction there, or are you going to suggest you can have a non-violent riot?

totally, it depends on ones views on the word violence. to me violence is harming another human physically - and lots of riots don't do this.

thin lines.

as for [MENTION=20866]pipkin112[/MENTION] of course the system and its fabricated and controlled society tells people they need material goods......are you blind to the adverts and culture around you?

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
1. circuses
2. burkas
3. wasps
4. last of the summer wine on GOLD
5. aubergines

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
totally, it depends on ones views on the word violence. to me violence is harming another human physically - and lots of riots don't do this.

i reckon those losing their businesses and homes, or fearing for the safety of their family, would disagree with your bizarre re-defining of the word violence and its relation to riots.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here