Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you could axe players who would go?

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
McPhee 60
Gatting 44

Chamberlain 1 YES 1 f***ing appearance and yet you STILL try to compare them :thud:

I really cant believe how passionate you are about him, Micky and Dean didnt play him for a reason! Do you think we should still Keith Lowe because he never played, thats hardly fair! :glare:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Don't bother arguing with him!! He's 18 and knows everything don't forget :rolleyes:

Dont be immature, we're having a discussion theres no need to pathetic and do the whole 'hes only 18' line.

Anyway if youre going to be like that then i suppose you get bored of 18 year olds, seeing as youve probably just spent an evening with your wife.

Last edited:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Probably for the same reason that up until last night Sulli hadn't played. Doesn't mean they deserve to be binned.

Sullivan was and is our only option behind Kuipers, we have loads of other midfielders, Chamberlain isnt needed. Wilkins use to play ALL of his old youth team and he couldnt even include Scott.

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
That's a wonderful comment from a man who describes Dean Cox as a "wanker".

For what it's worth, I'd agree with most of the names on this thread bar any youth players. I don't think it's fair to release anyone under 20 who's been kept on this far because they still have a bit of time on their side before threatening the first team is essential.

why's that? you have no idea do you.

i wouldn't call him that because of what he does on the pitch, you clown.

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
I'm not saying you're wrong to criticise players. Call them whatever you like, it doesn't affect me or anyone else, and I'm sure I've been guilty of stuff just as bad. It's just a bit hypocritical to have a go at others for slagging players off when you do it yourself. I know you have your mates, and that's fine, but a bit of BALANCE wouldn't go amiss.

And anyway, why is Cox a wanker? Maybe he's a bit flash, I don't know him so I wouldn't like to say, but he comes across as a nice enough chap doesn't he?

i'm not criticising him as a player, i think he's pretty decent when on form. it's not hypocritical in the slightest as i wouldn't call someone a wanker for having a poor game.

i just dislike him, is all. i have my reasons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here