Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you could ask Gus anything, what would you ask ?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Be bloody boring if the tactics and decisions of all the'high level football managers across the land' were always accepted as being the best ones and us plebby fans were not allowed to question anything our almighty beyond criticism managers do!Well,I think so anyway!

I never said people shouldn't do it, but I think some people (a fair few on here) think paying for a ticket makes it acceptable to be downright abusive and offensive in their critique of managers (and players), personally I think its wrong and I'd love to hear how managers cope with it - most of them would say ignore I suppose, but just curious!

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Crikey, that's impressive. I'm assuming you mean the meteorological effect usually only seen at the poles, where luminous bands of colour appear in the sky, caused by the bombardment of the atmosphere with charged solar particles that are being guided along the earth's magnetic lines of force?

I think he means one of these:

kiaoraNASrangeweb.jpg

Capricorn

Aug 14, 2010
Perth, Australia
By the looks of this most of you would waste your big moment.

Hmm not quite. He was in good form this morning though. Seems like he is waiting for the summer to pass by and for the new season to get going.

Starstruck no. Maybe a little with Vicente when I have been involved with interviews with him. The man has an aurora about him.
I'm not being funny here and I've never witnessed the controversy that seems to surround you in an 'aurora' whenever you post in a thread... But, I just wanted to check if you were deliberately being both condescending and patronising for comedic and given your reputation ironic effect? Or did you seriously type without thinking twice? Please answer me properly.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Are you making a keeper TOP priority over anything else.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Hmm not quite. He was in good form this morning though. Seems like he is waiting for the summer to pass by and for the new season to get going.

Starstruck no. Maybe a little with Vicente when I have been involved with interviews with him. The man has an aurora about him.

Please tell me this was some kind of joke?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'd ask him why he decided to play the third-choice keeper in a season-defining game. To the best of my knowledge, nobody with access to the press conference has ever pressed him on that. And they should have. IMHO, like.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here