Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you could ask Gus anything, what would you ask ?

D

Deleted User X18H

By the looks of this most of you would waste your big moment.

Fur Cough

By the looks of this most of you would waste your big moment.

Just maybe some of us would not actually consider it "our big moment".

Gus maybe the manager of the football club I support but I would not consider it a big thing to ask him a question. He is just another employee of BHA to me.

I am a grown adult who does not go weak at the knees when in the presence of "famous" people.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Just maybe some of us would not actually consider it "our big moment".

Gus maybe the manager of the football club I support but I would not consider it a big thing to ask him a question. He is just another employee of BHA to me.

I am a grown adult who does not go weak at the knees when in the presence of "famous" people.

Shhhh, you'll upset HB&B, he likes to think he is superior to us because HE gets to talk DIRECTLY to Gus who only gives HIM juicy bits of information.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Why is an alarm clock going "off" when it actually turns on?

and

How come you press harder on a remote control when you know the battery is dead?

These would be my most pressing questions. I'd like to see NSC run up a list we can have Gus answer on a weekly basis. It's not often the second coming is the manager of your football club. Take advantage I say.

D

Deleted User X18H

Shhhh, you'll upset HB&B, he likes to think he is superior to us because HE gets to talk DIRECTLY to Gus who only gives HIM juicy bits of information.

Hmm not quite. He was in good form this morning though. Seems like he is waiting for the summer to pass by and for the new season to get going.

Starstruck no. Maybe a little with Vicente when I have been involved with interviews with him. The man has an aurora about him.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
What do you think of some of those supporters in our fan base who think they know more than you do, and believe they have a right to criticise/point out what they believe are your errors each and every week we play?

(he wouldn't answer it but its a question I'd like to ask nearly every high level football manager across the land)

Be bloody boring if the tactics and decisions of all the'high level football managers across the land' were always accepted as being the best ones and us plebby fans were not allowed to question anything our almighty beyond criticism managers do!Well,I think so anyway!
My question to Gus:Why do you always tinker with the team?

Fur Cough

Hmm not quite. He was in good form this morning though. Seems like he is waiting for the summer to pass by and for the new season to get going.

Starstruck no. Maybe a little with Vicente when I have been involved with interviews with him. The man has an aurora about him.

You couldn't help yourself though could you? Someone questioned if you felt superior to us because you get to sit in the Press Conference and you answered no, then proceeded to give us a little cryptic remark letting us know you'd been in "his" company again.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
The man has an aurora about him.

Crikey, that's impressive. I'm assuming you mean the meteorological effect usually only seen at the poles, where luminous bands of colour appear in the sky, caused by the bombardment of the atmosphere with charged solar particles that are being guided along the earth's magnetic lines of force?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here