Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you are all going to Brentford clap your hands...

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
booked my coach fare at the weekend for this game. £8 return from Bristol.

Has happy with that price! however it is on the condition we MUST win (i know our record is worse than poor) but travelling back after the game with my friend (who is a Brentford fan) will be torture if we lose.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Thinking there might be a higher turnout for this game now the Milwall match has been brought forward to a Friday evening.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
This is a football forum not cricket, if you put cricket before the Albion you are not a true fan so f*** off :tosser:
Yes, that's the sort of attitude from 'fans' that's going to encourage the floaters along isn't it... I don't think I'll bother going to the several home games I was going to go to when not working on Saturday's now if it means sitting around people like you, well done, you've just cost the Albion over £200.

:clap:

And for what it's worth, Brighton have 23+ away games a season, Sussex have probably no T20 finals days a year but maybe they may get there and if they do I can assure you there will be many Brighton fans at the cricket instead of the football, remember the last final Sussex got to, The Albion had to change the day of their match as so many 'fans' were going to watch Sussex instead.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Yes, that's the sort of attitude from 'fans' that's going to encourage the floaters along isn't it... I don't think I'll bother going to the several home games I was going to go to when not working on Saturday's now if it means sitting around people like you, well done, you've just cost the Albion over £200.

Dont be so precious! It's your decision how you spend your time and money - it's faintly ridiculous if you let a comment on a messageboard stop you going to watch your favourite football team.

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .

Over 32,000 posts and you still consider yourself to be a "floater" ??
What do you feel it might take for you to become a regular , let alone hard core then ?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Dont be so precious! It's your decision how you spend your time and money - it's faintly ridiculous if you let a comment on a messageboard stop you going to watch your favourite football team.
Yes quite right but the attitude of 'you want to do somethink else on a Saturday rather than watch The Albion so you can f*** off' is quite frankly ridiculous...

Over 32,000 posts and you still consider yourself to be a "floater" ??
What do you feel it might take for you to become a regular , let alone hard core then ?

Possibly not working on most Saturdays :jester:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003

And for what it's worth, Brighton have 23+ away games a season, Sussex have probably no T20 finals days a year but maybe they may get there and if they do I can assure you there will be many Brighton fans at the cricket instead of the football, remember the last final Sussex got to, The Albion had to change the day of their match as so many 'fans' were going to watch Sussex instead.

I will be at the same event as your good self.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here