Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you are all going to Brentford clap your hands...

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Is it not an open terrace?

No doubt this will be an all ticket game and there will be lots of hand wringing.

Nope, they hace swapped the away end with the home end. We will be behind the goal in the two tiered stand, bottom tier terracing, top tier seats, both covered

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Only room for 1,000 on the terrace though so I'll imagine it's all-ticket.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Is this the only terrace next season??
or is exeter terraced? and bristol rovers but i thought they were moving ground soonish?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Yeovils terraces aswell :) and if we are lucky Carlisle may be

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Yeovils terraces aswell :) and if we are lucky Carlisle may be

Towards the end of the season, the terrace behind the goal at Carlisle had young kids and families on it, so I don't think we'll have that.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Is this the only terrace next season??
or is exeter terraced? and bristol rovers but i thought they were moving ground soonish?

Bristol Rovers don't have the money at the moment to improve the ground - they were originally going to share Whaddon Road with Cheltenham but that's not happening anymore.

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
not usually all ticket this one is it? but if it holds 1000 now i may have to go for the blue membership thingo

i had it for the last 2 seasons and only used it once...but i reckon that it will come into greater use this season with some of the fixtures we've got coming up!

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Was resigned to missing the game on this weekend due to going to see U2 at Wembley. May be able to make both now! :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here