Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we lose at Yeovil, Slade in or out?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
IN or OUT?

BORING

last season he saved us, this season he'll lead us to mid table, next season he'll lead us to playoffs.

Just be a bit patient

Next season he might well lead us to the playoffs but he'd better bloody well lead us to a victory in the playoffs because that is the minimum requirement of whoever is in charge come the end of the 2010-2011 season.

I'm very patient, however, I am becoming less patient with every defeat. And yes, I include the paint pot in those defeats...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Next season he might well lead us to the playoffs but he'd better bloody well lead us to a victory in the playoffs because that is the minimum requirement of whoever is in charge come the end of the 2010-2011 season.

I'm very patient, however, I am becoming less patient with every defeat. And yes, I include the paint pot in those defeats...

You're very patient? Are you bollocks.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Read what I said. That's what Bloom wants.

I read it perfectly well. I'm sure EVERY chairman wants that.

We have no right to EXPECT Championship football, it's a good target to aim for and a 2-year timespan sounds about right to me, but if it doesn't happen, so be it, that's football.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Make no mistake the play offs is NOT good enough next season we need automatic promotion. It is a 2 yer plan for the manager to get us in the Championship. Foget all this play offs bollocks. You have a 1 in 4 chance then.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I find it very sad our fans have such a lack of ambition nowadays. Anyone who think mid table is winning the league the way the fans go on about it as if its a glorious achievement.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Make no mistake the play offs is NOT good enough next season we need automatic promotion. It is a 2 yer plan for the manager to get us in the Championship. Foget all this play offs bollocks. You have a 1 in 4 chance then.

What divine right do we have to automatic promotion? You speak as if there aren't 23 other teams in our division, at least 10 of which are expecting the same as us!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I find it very sad our fans have such a lack of ambition nowadays. Anyone who think mid table is winning the league the way the fans go on about it as if its a glorious achievement.

It's not glorious at all. It's realistic.

bhamanandboy

Feb 17, 2008
What divine right do we have to automatic promotion? You speak as if there aren't 23 other teams in our division, at least 10 of which are expecting the same as us!

What a new all seater stadium and a chairman worth a reported 80million! I doubt that very much!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
What a new all seater stadium and a chairman worth a reported 80million! I doubt that very much!

I'd say Norwich, MK Dons, Charlton, Southampton, Leeds, Huddersfield and Millwall for a start will all have loftier ambitions than us at this stage.

Correctly or not, I'm just trying to explain why we can't DEMAND success.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here