Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

if we lose at home boxing day will the crowd turn on adams and the non league set up

will the crowd turn on adams if we lose boxing day

• Total voters

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
If we lose on boxing day at home will the crowd chant what a load of rubbish and adams out and dean wilkins blue and white army???

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
think this would give Knight his most uncomfotable day since he took over

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Wilkins never got his name sung home or away the entire time he was manager, no reason they'd start now. And there was barely even a 'McGhee out' chant back in those days. The crowd might turn but there's not going to widespread abuse and calls for his head, it's still Withdean.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yes but firstly I don't think we will lose.

But more importantly why the hel is Dick Knight evading so much of the criticism. Mistake after mistake and yet some people just can't seem to see it. The guy is a joke now and its time for him to go.

As for Adams, I feel sorry for him. He was brought in as a PR exercise to avoid the very real potential of a season ticket slide. Expectations were through the roof and he has not come anywhere near matching them.

Whilst I wish so much that Dean had not been sacked by Stupid Dick (or should that be Dictator Dick?) I am not really sure that sacking Mickey Adams now is the right move.

I agree with a lot of people on here who are questioning the coaching staff. It is hard to believe that Dean White and Bob Booker are the best we can get and perhaps DK needs to stretch his budget on this front as well as in the transfer market.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Anyone looked at Colchesters away record...?

it's quite impressive.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Firstly, I think we will lose on Boxing Day (thought that for weeks). I also think this is the day the crowd will turn on Micky (thought that for weeks too). It'll be sad to see, but inevitable I guess with the team as shit as they are.

What must be more difficult for you is the fact that our best players recently is John Sullivan.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
i will. mickey will be getting it from both barrels if we lose boxing day. can somebody who sits near knight in the north stand give him a portion too please.

to be honest with you, if we don't improve and adams remains in place i think i'll stop going after christmas. i've already paid for my season ticket so won't be depriving the club of funds. a sort of mini boycott. and before you all start abusing me calling me a rubbish fan, 'get behind the team at all costs' etc, i've backed the club financially by buying season tickets every season at withdean AND gillingham so i'm fully entitled to leave my seat empty for a few games, thank you very much.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Yes but firstly I don't think we will lose.

But more importantly why the hel is Dick Knight evading so much of the criticism. Mistake after mistake and yet some people just can't seem to see it. The guy is a joke now and its time for him to go.

As for Adams, I feel sorry for him. He was brought in as a PR exercise to avoid the very real potential of a season ticket slide. Expectations were through the roof and he has not come anywhere near matching them.

Whilst I wish so much that Dean had not been sacked by Stupid Dick (or should that be Dictator Dick?) I am not really sure that sacking Mickey Adams now is the right move.

I agree with a lot of people on here who are questioning the coaching staff. It is hard to believe that Dean White and Bob Booker are the best we can get and perhaps DK needs to stretch his budget on this front as well as in the transfer market.

change the f***ing record, your incessant DK slagging is boring.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
i will. mickey will be getting it from both barrels if we lose boxing day. can somebody who sits near knight in the north stand give him a portion too please.

to be honest with you, if we don't improve and adams remains in place i think i'll stop going after christmas. i've already paid for my season ticket so won't be depriving the club of funds. a sort of mini boycott. and before you all start abusing me calling me a rubbish fan, 'get behind the team at all costs' etc, i've backed the club financially by buying season tickets every season at withdean AND gillingham so i'm fully entitled to leave my seat empty for a few games, thank you very much.

can I have your season ticket then please?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here