Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we hadn't won at Palace?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
How would people feel about MM, has this result saved him from some serious abuse from the withdean stands?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Are you Ernest. We did win at Palace and even had we lost NO! he saved us last year and even if we get relegated this year he will still be here next season. It will be a very long time before i BOO McGhee.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Your talking rubbish pal.We were 6/1 to beat Palace.I think that says it all don't you?

Alby

Jan 4, 2005
West Sussex
DAMANCLAY said:
Are you Ernest. We did win at Palace and even had we lost NO! he saved us last year and even if we get relegated this year he will still be here next season. It will be a very long time before i BOO McGhee.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Couldnt agree more.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Anther negative boring thread. You've lived in Yorkshire too long.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I was beginning to be unconvinced until Palace, then he redeemed himself again.

hopefully, i won't have those same doubts for a long time

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
KinkyGoebels said:
Why is Mcghee imune to people having ago?

Having a go about what? We are unbeaten in 4 games
Still people aren't satisfied. We are struggling near the bottom of the Championship with a team that cost in total the same amount as ONE of another teams players.
What other manager is going to do better with us?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Yorkie said:
Still people aren't satisfied. We are struggling near the bottom of the Championship with a team that cost in total the same amount as ONE of another teams players.

Tactics for a start.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Yorkie said:

Yes but his tactics cost 4 points in the last two games

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
KinkyGoebels said:
f*** SAKE WHAT!

o i forgot you cant dare have a go at mcghee can you, i mean that would go against the nsc chosen stance.

Don't talk bollocks Kinky.

The whole point about McGhee is that he has done so well in spite of the horrendous restraints placed on him by the situation we are in. I'm sure his tactics would be a whole lot different if he had a squad with a lot more quality in depth.

I don't think anyone is immune from a flaming, especially in the unforgiving world that is NSC, but any criticism of the manager has to be done with due regard taken for all the SHIT that is constantly in the background.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Hiney said:
Don't talk bollocks Kinky.

The whole point about McGhee is that he has done so well in spite of the horrendous restraints placed on him by the situation we are in. I'm sure his tactics would be a whole lot different if he had a squad with a lot more quality in depth.

I don't think anyone is immune from a flaming, especially in the unforgiving world that is NSC, but any criticism of the manager has to be done with due regard taken for all the SHIT that is constantly in the background.

Erm he had choices to make on tuesday and he cocked them up utterly( i am not the only one that thinks that) - thats all to do with money is it?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
'I must write out Kinkygoebels is always right

100 times'

Believe it or not Kinks other people have opinions too.
I don't give a stuff what the rest of Nsc thinks or posts
My opinions are mine. Like it or lump it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here