We have Ben Dickenson, he's a striker.
We have Shamir Goodwin, he's a striker.
We would have Will Hoskins, but a prick injured him. :jester:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
CMS = a headless chicken who just runs.
Barnes = gets played as a winger
No he doesnt, he has a free role behind CMS, sometimes he finds himself wide yes, its the nature of a free role..

Why the f*** if we are struggling to score, did Toby only come on with a minute to go,... what a waste of time.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
It really annoys me when people put 'FACT' after their statement. It doesn't make it any truer or any more authoritative. It just makes you look a tool.

That goes for anyone that does this, i'm not singling out the OP.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
From what I hear from someone at the game CMS had a very good game today but don't let that stop all those who have not even seen the match criticising his performance

Gus said we need someone to partner CMS up front, we have not got that man yet so hardly surprising we still lack a cutting edge up front.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
But CMS is sooo good, he is amazing. He even come and waved at all the away supporters again today.That alone is worth £3million in my eyes. Such a top bloke. He will come good i promise you all. I am firmly in team CMS.

Dec 29, 2011
But CMS is sooo good, he is amazing. He even come and waved at all the away supporters again today.That alone is worth £3million in my eyes. Such a top bloke. He will come good i promise you all. I am firmly in team CMS.

Agreed, can't believe people are already on his back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here