Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we beat southapton away

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Probably the first meaningful league game we have played in a couple of years where a point would be considered by some a bonus.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Actually, knocking Palace out in the play-offs this year would.
Oh my days that would be SWEET. Imagine spanking them six nil at the Amex thus rendering a second leg meaningless, although obviously that would mean them finishing above us.

So I'd plump for a 1-1 at Selhurst followed by said 6-0 trouncing. With FFSMurray being sent off.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Probably the first meaningful league game we have played in a couple of years where a point would be considered by some a bonus.

A point at St. Mary's right now would be a MASSIVE result, and rightly celebrated like a win. They haven't even drawn in 19 games.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oh my days that would be SWEET. Imagine spanking them six nil at the Amex thus rendering a second leg meaningless, although obviously that would mean them finishing above us.

So I'd plump for a 1-1 at Selhurst followed by said 6-0 trouncing. With FFSMurray being sent off.

I'd prefer us to turn round a defecit.

Lose the first leg 3-0 at Selhurst so they're all cocky when they get down here. Get it back to 3-3 at the Amex, then CMS again in the 90th minute, in the south goal right in front of them like a DAGGER through their hearts, sending us through to the Final. I wouldn't even care about going up then. That would do for me. It would exorcise the stench of the FFS match at a stroke.

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
As Saints are another local derby it will be just as sickning as the Palace result we must just hope that we beat Portsmouth otherwise its going to make our season one we will want to forget in a hurry which is not the way we want to remember our first season at Falmer.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Are you sure about that? Have a think about Easy10's scenario. It is f***ing MINT. Yes they won 3-1, yes FFS Murray is Hilario yada yada.

But you got f***ing BATTERED when it really mattered.

Poetry.

Well put me down for a MAYBE.

Im STILL trying to come to terms with what happened on 27/09/11, it REALLY MATTERED then :(

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
As Saints are another local derby it will be just as sickning as the Palace result we must just hope that we beat Portsmouth otherwise its going to make our season one we will want to forget in a hurry which is not the way we want to remember our first season at Falmer.
You want to beat all the local sides really. Palace, Pompey, Saints and Reading - in that order of priority IMO. However, that Palace defeat was awful because it was just about the perfect night for the Nigel cocks up the road.

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
will the humiliation of a home defeat by palace be removed from memory, we will have to be at the top of our game but this is exactly the kind of shennanigans we are used to supporting our lot innit...?? wadya reckon...?

Ha you wish, we will never let you forget, not that you will be able to this memory will follow you to the grave!!!!!

albion68

Oct 27, 2011
The best thing about the 3-1 game was it keeps the rivalry going with a lot of edge and both sets of fans probably would not mind if we are in the same division for a while ,or even both in the premiership, dream on !

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
We are going to beat them YOU ALL KNOW IT !!!!!

bigcabboy

Nov 7, 2011
cant ever change this seasons palace result but to just finish higher than them this season would be great for me, come on u seagulls at southampton i certanly would not rule a win out of the question!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here