Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we beat southapton away

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Im afraid NOTHING will erase "that" game. First game at the Amex on a level playing field so to speak, and we play like a bunch of *****. Even if we then spank then 6-0 every game we play them from now on.

Even winning the Champs League will never erase it. Palace have that over us forever :(

I still maintain to this day that Poyet was paying it "lip service" whereas Ooogie Woogie really did know what it meant to both sets of fans and had his players motivated more.

Dont give me tiredness, that was the only game that mattered out the three, I expected superhuman effort and got f*** all. In fact CMS and Noone were the only two that could come out that game with any credit. Bridcutt got a booking, he may as well have gone for the sending off.
Great post. Has made my morning :D

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Hard to believe that anyone who supports Brighton can even consider that a victory against Soton would ever come close to erasing the memory of that Palace defeat. In 36 years of supporting the Albion, the two most embarrassing defeats were losing 5-0 at selhurst and our first ever defeat at the Amex.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Hard to believe that anyone who supports Brighton can even consider that a victory against Soton would ever come close to erasing the memory of that Palace defeat. In 36 years of supporting the Albion, the two most embarrassing defeats were losing 5-0 at selhurst and our first ever defeat at the Amex.

with southapton pissing the league at the moment an away win would be f***ing great , the defeat by the twatts in september was utter bollox , actually killed my interest in the game for a good 72 hours......obviously i don't get to the games so i don't get the hardcore experience any more but i always check the games , usually live on t'web.........it is hard to believe that a Brighton team could put in such a f***ing lacklustre,spineless performance against the arch enemy. as for embarrassing the 7-1 to hudds is well up there .........admittedly the defeat to palace on our first meeting at Falmer is probably the worst nightmare for most of us.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
72 hours?

I was sick of football for a good week or more lol! And i thought i didn't care as much now i am older:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here