Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] If Trossard starts against England

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Mrs Southgate is selling some furniture.

Screenshot 2020-10-11 173448.png

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
:lolol: Is that REALLY a penalty? It’s pretty dumb by Muenier but enough contact to to down? Salah has been giving Henderson lessons.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Great goal.

I love watching England, we're going win the world cup.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
You’d think the perks of playing 2 oil tankers at the back would be that Lukaku might be handled, the way these two have been bullied is bordering on pathetic considering Maguire and Dier are both players known for apparently being muscle men.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Alf Ramsey never picked the 11 best English players, and then played some out of position just to fit the system, he picked the best 11 players to fit his system, hence Jack Charlton, who admitted himself, wasn’t the best central defender played a pivotal role.
Southgate picks out of form players, and then plays them out of position. How Grealish isn’t in this 11, and Mount is, I fail to understand.

And don’t get me started about Maguire, Dier by name, and Pickford.

As long as you continue to not think like Southgate, the longer I will continue to respect your opinion. :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You’d think the perks of playing 2 oil tankers at the back would be that Lukaku might be handled, the way these two have been bullied is bordering on pathetic considering Maguire and Dier are both players known for apparently being muscle men.
Seeing Rom on the pitch does remind me of the time he came marauding towards us in the family stand, chasing down a loose pass.

Never been so scared in my entire life.
He pretty much block our view of the entire West Stand.

#Unit.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I never bought the myth that England would have won a bunch of international tournaments etc if only... I dunno... Trevor Sinclair played instead of Scholes.

would France still have won the world cup if Jacquet played Zidane on the left to shoehorn Vieira in the side?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Not a second of stoppage time, despite two disputed pens and goal celebrations.

Strange. Chris Kavanagh adds epochs for such instances.

That's the consistency you get from a professional body backed by FIFA and the FA.

Up there with the NAEA and the National institute of pothole repairers

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
1- 1 not sure what to make of the game but i really think & hate to repeat my opinion that Potter is a more forward thinking manager than Southgate. Trouble is i think if England fail Potter would be in the reckoning for the England job & i dont think that is beyond the realms of possibility. Think Southgate before his appointment.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I think you need to get some help. You sound so stressed about things which you have no control over. Not healthy.

If you think that politicians anywhere do the ‘right’ thing and are perfect, then you will be constantly disappointed (unless you have blinkers on to politicians who you agree with). Nearly all politicians are in it for the power and what they can get from it.

I'm not stressed about it, just eternally dissapointed/disillusioned for the future. It just saddens me really, we could be great Britain, but I don't see we ever will be.

I completely agree with your opinion on politicians, there are over 600 in the HoP and The vast majority aren't worth the air they breath. I wouldn't piss on my MP if he was on fire.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here