Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

if starting a thread about another poster is a banning offence - brunswick

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
please either ban me or him i am now starting a thread about him get rid of him or me your call

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
What?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The Spanish is right though, brunswick is a f***ing tosser. Looney received a permanent ban for less.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Bit ironic you trying to accuse me of being childlike when you have the grammar and sentence structure of a year 3 student but fair enough. :moo:

grass-604.jpg

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Tell me something 'The Spanish', other than being an obvious bonehead, are you drunk? I would think you probably are.

How much do you have to pay to use the NSC service? How much free time do you think the owner puts in to make this work? That is besides the raising of funds, charity work and the responsibility that goes with running a busy forum. What do you do? Apart from come here to whine and whinge about the free service you recieve but obviously no longer want. Do yourself and the rest of NSC a favour and do one. I am all for constructive criticism, but idiots like you deserve everything you get and hopefully it will be dished out to you.

Moron.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Strange person.

no the geezer who while people are still being shovelled up into body bags spouts crackpots theories is a strange person. i am just a bloke who finds it f***ing offensive. you are misdirected. i would add 'my friend' but you aint.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I can cope with people having different opinions, but the smugness of Brunswick, that he is far more enlightened than all of us on here, labelling us sheep and his complete disregard to the 7/7 bombing thread got my goat, very much so.

As with the Oslo thread. Far more interested to push his (seemingly) warped views on atrocities as opposed to sitting back and reflecting on things.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here