If season tickets went up 20%.......

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
Jesus what's condescending about a virgin sucking cock or a virgin that actually gets a penis up his sheriffs badge?

1918.jpg

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
It would seem my new found fiend (@Superbez) is now ignoring me..................:cry:

Has he got an ignore button for mods?

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Ok to dig myself a bigger hole, my point was that cocksucking as apposed to full anal sex is the difference regarding the cocksucking virgin comment. If I had of sucked cock but not yet had full penetration then I would consider myself a virgin? Auto correct can ruin people's nights. I'm out of here, good night!

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Ok to dig myself a bigger hole, my point was that cocksucking as apposed to full anal sex is the difference regarding the cocksucking virgin comment. If I had of sucked cock but not yet had full penetration then I would consider myself a virgin? Auto correct can ruin people's nights. I'm out of here, good night!

:bigwave:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Does that mean you consider lesbians (with zero sexual activity with men) are all virgins?

ok to dig myself a bigger hole, my point was that cocksucking as apposed to full anal sex is the difference regarding the cocksucking virgin comment. If i had of sucked cock but not yet had full penetration then i would consider myself a virgin? Auto correct can ruin people's nights. I'm out of here, good night!

make sure you wear your trunks tomorrow,its wild and wet!:ohmy:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Ok to dig myself a bigger hole, my point was that cocksucking as apposed to full anal sex is the difference regarding the cocksucking virgin comment. If I had of sucked cock but not yet had full penetration then I would consider myself a virgin? Auto correct can ruin people's nights. I'm out of here, good night![/QUOTE]

Is this a flounce ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here